Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Explaining new login system

It seems that several players are confused. Here is a break down to pieces:

New Login system? What is this?
1)Till now, you had 1 account per universe.
2)With the new system, you will have 1 account and with this account you can access all 4 universes.

Why?
Why? For countless of reasons that have to do with game improvement, game experience for players and development for us.

Fine, how I play now?
Your single account in (ie) X-TREME and your credentials there, are good enough ONLY for XTREME. Or if we were talking about Standard, then ONLY for standard.
Similarly, your email used in XTREME is good enough only for XTREME.

These have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NEW SYSTEM.

For the new system, you SIMPLY need to CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.

And how I play my X-TREME account?
Your XTREME (or standard, or speed etc) account is there waiting for you.
After you have created your new account and logged into it, you will be given a choice for EVERY universe:
1.Start a new account
2.Recover an account

The choice is yours. If you wish to recover, simply select Recover and provide the username and password you used for that universe.

You do not remember it? No problem, click on Email me my password link. Add webmaster@zorgempire.net in your contact list and if you have a bad email provider (hotmail or yahoo) just wait. Ask again. If email does not arrive, simply send us a mail. We will help you.

You can link your Facebook and Google accounts on the Zorg Empire account, through SETTINGS. Doing so, the game will automatically link any accounts you logged in to using either of these systems.

If the system does not, simply recover your password through email. It will work for you too!

Still can't do it? No problem, let us know: http://www.evdaimon.com/?a=ct&b=zorg
Be specific on the problem you face so we can help fast.