Want to report a bug ? First check the READ BEFORE YOU POST sticky

[Solved] Login for multiple universes

Started having this issue today, wasn't like this yesterday. Here is the problem:

Go to zorgempire.net main page, click login, enter information for login, click enter and go to xtreme universe. Open another tab in google chrome and go to zorgempire.net and re enter info for login and click on speed universe. Go back to tab for xtreme and click on overview and have to login again. Re enter login info and click on xtreme universe, then go back to tab for speed universe and it has logged me out again. Why do I need to keep logging in everytime I change tabs?

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Re: Login for multiple universes

Zorg wrote: Well, I checked Google Anonymous and still no issues there.

Some 3rd part extension/addon is causing your issues. Have a check by turning them all off.

Perhaps you should also change your password as this could happen if someone else logs in your account.
Was a 3 party plugin for Chrome, thanks for the idea, checked everything but that. Turned out to be McAfee WebAdvisor. Turned it off and no more problems.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Re: Login for multiple universes

Glad you found it out. I am sure more may have the same issue.

The switching between universes has no special limits. Even the logout button, is a simple link.
Which means that there should be no issues in having all universes open in tabs.

You could use shift + left click (or middle click if your mouse supports it, or right click open link in new tab) while in account manager to open multiple universes directly from the account manager.