Re: i see a lot of inactives have been vmoded...

said in other thread...Lots more people with more points than me Jorge....I was actually thinking more about Zorg losing revenue on ruby moons when all players had to do was send an inactive with a ruby moon 50 rubies.....imo it should have been changed ages ago .....

I see another and a different problem....
If there are no more farms..., why do ppl need to come and play...
All the can do is collect their mines periodically and fs... so there will be less fleets down..
as there is NO reason to have them down..., raiding....
also..,new ppl coming into the game will grow slower..
there will be less activity.., and eventually the game will grow even slower.. and ppl will quit...
already a few people are playing more and more other games in my alliance.., cause this game is so slow!!!
Makes absolutely no sense..
its not even that the galaxies are opened up cause they overflowing!!...
its wide open...from all the previous inactive deletions....
If a lot more players will QUIT cause of this...
I am the next one to QUIT!!!..
Its really a stupid decision...
and as for MOONS used for ppl to fleetsave to and from..
really!!....
That should be the least of ZORG worries in this game...
Activity and growth should be their focus..
which it doesnt seem to be!!...
real weird decision there Zorg!!

Maybe Zorg should stop every inactives having a minus res output....maybe Zorg should make every inactive have double output on mines till active again....maybe a few random spoof inactives....there are solutions....we all just have to be a little more positive towards the game .....

all I know is if there is no res for ppl to feed off..., there are no fleets...., there is less reason to log..., there is less activity..., and new ppl will take forever to grow!!...
there are days on end where I already log and go from FS to FS without anything interesting happening...
loads of ppl in vmode....
rest on long FS's...
and a few raiding..
deleting farms removes those other few..
making activity even less..
If the smaller fleets dissapear..., that me and some other smaller players feed on...
eventually the bigger fleets that AZGD feed off will be either gone..., or in SMURF land

I think there is a little over reaction here...there wasn't that many accounts put in vmode....some are simply booing because certain inactives with ruby moons cannot be used anymore......so I will say again....adapt ...and ftr there are still a few fleets floating about in X.....if people have NAPS with certain players then they are limiting their choices ;)

its really an easy equation.... and sequence of events...,
less farms.... less res... less fleets.... less fun...., less activity....,
if that was the purpose..,
well..., then congratz..., you will achieve it... compare active players now..., with active ones after 3 months..
if its the moons that was the issue..., surely there are more innovative ways to solve that problem...
than just purely removing all the farms??
If I never had farms to start..., I would prob not even be here...
and again..., after the big deletions about 7/8 months ago.., a few in my alliance went blue.., never to return...
this time round we will lose a few more...

Sprog wrote:I think there is a little over reaction here...there wasn't that many accounts put in vmode....
Not an overreaction... you are coming from a completely different perspective, Karl. You're not a raider, that's cool, you're pure fleeter, rock on... If you did significant raiding you would know that the accounts put into vmode were some of the only decent farms on X... the deletions have been bad enough for raiding, but these vmodes will kill the server. New players will not be able to grow at a decent rate (raiding is the only way for new players to grow quickly, as I have said before, no one can fleet from day one...) and will likely become disheartened with the game even more quickly.

Sprog wrote:and ftr there are still a few fleets floating about in X.....)
Yes, but for how long? The existing players YOU depend on to grow fleet for you to hunt will not grow quickly... giving you less to hunt... It may take a few months, but I think that eventually even you will realize how detrimental this move truly was to the game. Many players will quit, and those who do not will not be able to rebuild at a decent rate once they are crashed. So... in short... bad for everyone... Even if you don't see it now you will soon enough if this incredibly unfortunate decision is not reversed....

when a load of players start vmoding..., as is already the case.... maybe then we will get the answers...
whether it was correct... or not...
it is just sad..., as when some guys vmode..., they find alternate games to play....
and the situation become too little too late... if the decision proves to have been a mistake...
so I hope the powers that be.., are sure they not killing the server.....