Re: i see a lot of inactives have been vmoded...

Zorg I have faith in you I always have...but this isn't the wisest of your choices. I am giving you time to explain and if that time expires I will be going blue for I don't know how long but that time will be awhile and i will let you explain

Don't get me wrong, I loved playing this game. I loved being a thorn in players sides, but I cannot support this decision. I have probably spent the most in this game and I know when it is time to cut my losses and move on.

As far as Karl supporting this decision, that is his choice. One I happen to disagree with, but that is what makes the game fun play. However, the game and this decision to kill it is no longer fun.

THAT IS WHY i AM CALLING ON THE PLAYER BASE TO VMODE UNTIL THE DECISION IS REVERSED AND LET KARL, MARK AND THE REST OF AZGUARD PLAY WITH THEMSELVES!!!

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Sprog wrote:I think there is a little over reaction here...there wasn't that many accounts put in vmode....some are simply booing because certain in actives with ruby moons cannot be used anymore......so I will say again....adapt ...and ftrthere are still a few fleets floating about in X.....if people have NAPS with certain players then they are limiting their choices ;)
I don't use inactive moons go fs..... I farm them and of course you would come at a different angle to this situation.. less raiding for us means less fuel to lift so more killing for you but not if we also go into smurf land or crash our fleet into whoisit I am sure you would just love that? :D

This is the most stupid thing i saw anyone doing. Putting farms into Vmode. I dont raid myself anymore. Because when i probe i see no resources. Now your just making it worst. Really Zorg thats just stupid.
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

I had to register to say only one thing...
You do know that this game is not based on inactive players?
When server starts there is no inactive players?
As server evolves players grow from their mines and off of other players...

How can you say that killing dead accounts is bad for server?
Fact that most of the players have some weird Gozar fixation is a bit concerning, cuz there's like 100 active fleets between 400k and few mills.. it's not Zorgs problem that there are alliances who think that if they have total points over Azgd that they will have more chances to get Gozar or anyone else there for that matter, so they invite anyone with any fire power instead of killing that fire power and growing themselves.
You guys can't blame Zorg cuz you collected almost anyone worthy of attack to your alliances and now you don't have anyone active to attack to gain any real res prize.

If you guys find boring the collecting your own mines to grow and attacking active players to speed up your growth, then you find boring the main concept of this game. Inactive players were a nice current bonus, but a bunch of them was already deleted with bigger mines and moons and no one batted an eye, but now that there is even better option when they are in vmode everyone loses their mind. No one forced you to feed rubies to those inactive players to prevent deletion.

Also this change was already announced, pay more attention, most of you just spam around and hardly ever do read important announcements and infos. I wasn't even registered until now but still do follow up the technical forum concerning the server I play.

I remember once, one of MOC girls told me "if you're quitting then at least leave your account so the rest can raid"... she finds "deleting account" option dumb and unfair for some reason.

So stop complaining about something, either overcome and adapt or go play Candy Crush Saga.

Kudos to you Bronco.

I myself, stop raiding a while ago, just collect mines and a fleet now and there.
Some of you made this game your LIFE , wich is a bit worring , raiding 24/24 , instead of enjoying your life.
Static game , sleep raid ,sleep raid ,sleep raid , never probe an active , never do anything , and you all complain now cuz Zorg took your little toy.
HELLBOY / Cristi