Re: i see a lot of inactives have been vmoded...

MegaMedes wrote:Way to kill the server Zorg...I do hereby declare Gozar the winner and have vmoded all accounts. Dumbest business decision ever made, unless you want us all to quit, then expect a refund of all rubies purchased.

Have a nice day, when this stupid decision is reversed, I still will not be back

Now I find this very enlightening... seeing as you clearly state server not servers...that you refer to me personally and I only player Xtreme...and this is the bit I find really truthful " and have vmoded ALL ACCOUNTS" so you openly admit to multi accounting.

I can see why these very old accounts have been placed in Vmode...as this was announced over 8 months ago..just goes to prove a lot of you do not read what is posted in the forums... The object of the game is to develop your empires by destroying your enemies...to grow and develop from what you capture from other active players...not bottom feed off accounts that are in effect dead.. makes the majority of you vultures.

If you can not adapt and grow in the way the game was intended then making threats of change this Zorg or we quit... just goes to prove maybe you should... trying to blackmail ZE into changing anything is contemptuous..at the very least.

Wake up and smell the coffee....personally I love the smell of Napalm in the morning... :lol:

Oh and well said Bronco

ZORG admins. please reverse thin non though over action.
You are killing this server.
Admin braking the The RULES ?? as the rules say accounts with 50 rubie STAY
I know ppl who send 50 rubie to good inactives to make them sytay ? arte those payed back ?
This was not thought over very well and should be reversed

just to clarify..., this is not about the larger guys...
It is about the smaller guys...
I hardly raid anymore.., I have good mines..., and collect from raiders on the good days..
the raiders...., and the small guys starting out are gonna suffer...
it is them that will not stay..
so the server will not grow...
which seems to confuse everyone saying its a good thing..
alot of the guys saying its a good thing also stopped raiding..
its not about us... non raiders...
its about the players that need to raid...

Yes not a very bright move admin. By doing this you will create, no force allot of players to kill the poor new players. You just put a stop on your own game, you killed you advertisement of the game because no player in the game is gonna add. it for you. So no new players entering is like a business closing it doors, and i think strongly this is the case. Maybe the member count is a sigh of it :-)

No blackmail admin, if you don't fix or think of another plan to give newbies food you mite *** well pull the plug. I saw the same happen with a clone game like this "REDACTED"

Bronco wrote:I had to register to say only one thing...
You do know that this game is not based on inactive players?
When server starts there is no inactive players?
As server evolves players grow from their mines and off of other players...

How can you say that killing dead accounts is bad for server?
Fact that most of the players have some weird Gozar fixation is a bit concerning, cuz there's like 100 active fleets between 400k and few mills.. it's not Zorgs problem that there are alliances who think that if they have total points over Azgd that they will have more chances to get Gozar or anyone else there for that matter, so they invite anyone with any fire power instead of killing that fire power and growing themselves.
You guys can't blame Zorg cuz you collected almost anyone worthy of attack to your alliances and now you don't have anyone active to attack to gain any real res prize.

If you guys find boring the collecting your own mines to grow and attacking active players to speed up your growth, then you find boring the main concept of this game. Inactive players were a nice current bonus, but a bunch of them was already deleted with bigger mines and moons and no one batted an eye, but now that there is even better option when they are in vmode everyone loses their mind. No one forced you to feed rubies to those inactive players to prevent deletion.

Also this change was already announced, pay more attention, most of you just spam around and hardly ever do read important announcements and infos. I wasn't even registered until now but still do follow up the technical forum concerning the server I play.

I remember once, one of MOC girls told me "if you're quitting then at least leave your account so the rest can raid"... she finds "deleting account" option dumb and unfair for some reason.

So stop complaining about something, either overcome and adapt or go play Candy Crush Saga.
Some questions for you: Who are you? And... when and why did you quit? Surely you have a reason... Did you start your account from scratch? If so, how long ago?

And if you did actively play in X and start an account from scratch in the recent past, surely you are aware of the primary issues here... starting an account is hard enough given the state of the server... fewer good farms will make it almost impossible. Raiding is a style of game play... and the raiders are an important part of the Zorg "ecosystem" if you will... they bring more resources into play and are thus able to build more fleet which fleet hunters are then able to hunt... Isn't this good for everyone? I'm honestly very surprised to see fleet hunters who want to see inactives deleted... fewer targets for raiders means fewer targets for you. Is that what you guys want?

Your talk about "getting" Gozar makes me want to laugh... not sure what you mean by that, tbh Gozar has over 116 M fleet... which is more than 10 times as much as the largest player outside of AZGD... and (conservatively) more than twice as much as all of the fleet outside of AZD combined...

Inactives aren't necessary when a server starts from scratch, sure... but as the server grows and evolves they become important... Mine build up takes a long time and is very slow when you first start out... building real fleet from your mines alone is nigh on impossible... When a server starts, there are many active players near your size who are potential targets, making it almost possible to fleet from day one... But as the game stands, there are fewer and fewer new players... I know when I started playing, there were very few active players I was able to attack for quite some time... So... The only way for me to grow with any speed was to raid... And, the truth is, it's incredibly difficult, at this point in the game, to become a fleet hunter without at first building a good chunk of fleet from raiding... Recently I've been hunting a little more, but, it takes a long time to learn how to do so well, and I'm the first to admit I don't really know what I'm doing half the time. Players with established accounts with large mines or fleets are just in a completely different position than new players... If you're saying raiding inactives isn't a legitimate means of gameplay and growth, especially for newer players, I honestly don't know what to say to you, except that this will cause a lot of players to quit.

I certainly don't find it boring to attack active players... would love more active players to attack... that's the fun part of the game. But... there's not just one style of game play for a reason. And the last time I checked, raiding was actually a legitimate style of play... But, whatever. All I know is that this decision will lose the game even more players.

But, maybe you're on to something. Maybe what we really need is a server reset. (Do I hear AZGD gasping at the mere suggestion?)

Ah well, I've gone blue... So, that's one less fleet to hunt I suppose... Said my piece numerous times over. I'll come back if things pick up... meaning if this decision is reversed or something dramatic changes to make it more playable for the little guy. I was having fun with the game for a while, but there have just been so many issues lately, and this is the straw that broke the camel's back, as it were. Everyone's entitled to their opinion... but, sooner or later, I believe the results of this decision will become apparent to everyone, especially big fleet hunters.

Have fun, guys. See you on the flip side (if there is one).

Me? I'm going to go play some Candy Crush Saga for a little while. ;)

Gozar wrote:
MegaMedes wrote:Way to kill the server Zorg...I do hereby declare Gozar the winner and have vmoded all accounts. Dumbest business decision ever made, unless you want us all to quit, then expect a refund of all rubies purchased.

Have a nice day, when this stupid decision is reversed, I still will not be back

Now I find this very enlightening... seeing as you clearly state server not servers...that you refer to me personally and I only player Xtreme...and this is the bit I find really truthful " and have vmoded ALL ACCOUNTS" so you openly admit to multi accounting.
Stupidity on another level.
He's clearly talking about his account on every universe, but of course you swing your hammer wildly because it's someone you dislike.

Hats off to you Bronco....spot on with your observations ......as for MegaMedes comments....well that's not really setting a good example is it? Inciting team mates to go on strike and vmode lol....

Pulsar....maybe smaller alliances and not have NAPS with outsiders would increase your taget base....

Let's see how this all pans out anyway and how many new accounts spring up in the next few weeks....this could get interesting :D

Doomrager wrote:
Gozar wrote:

Stupidity on another level.
He's clearly talking about his account on every universe, but of course you swing your hammer wildly because it's someone you dislike.

You call me stupid when he clearly states server and not servers... I merely commented on what he wrote...if he meant servers then I gladly retract my statement. One can only respond to what is stated.

Kristal wrote:Kudos to you Bronco.

I myself, stop raiding a while ago, just collect mines and a fleet now and there.
Some of you made this game your LIFE , wich is a bit worring , raiding 24/24 , instead of enjoying your life.
Static game , sleep raid ,sleep raid ,sleep raid , never probe an active , never do anything , and you all complain now cuz Zorg took your little toy.
One reason I like to vmode a lot.. :p life gets busy. Plus takes away the stress that I get playing
Lol