Could Be Fun

I think we could have more customized avatars.

Like there could be different races of aliens.

And based on which race you choose you could get a minor stat boost for something, like 5% more Metal, Deut, Crystal, 5% faster ships, or something like that.

With our without the stat boost, it would make seem like it had more of a spacey vibe.

Yeah I don't really expect this to be implement. But could be fun.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

Re: Could Be Fun

Same here, I think they would save that for their "Generals" universe. Possibly they could create a new universe that has the ability to do that though, the "Aliens" universe. You can play that universe as well as the other universes but that would be a one of a kind, turn based one or something???

I like it, but have seen similar things they cant/havent implemented yet. It could happen though, stay optimistic. :)
fusion

If I weren't me, I would be you.

Yeah, I'm not too optimistic. Elite Recyclers have been kicked around for a couple years. So maybe by the time I"m like 70 ^_-.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

Ha, elite recyclers are probably going to come out when they finalize a new universe or maybe they will implement them in the "new" generals universe to test them, like a beta almost?
fusion

If I weren't me, I would be you.