Rukia [A~O] vs Largest ACS Dd EVER [VVV] TD 12,074,072,600

So much to say so lets get started.First and with no small measure i am sad to lose a friend in zorg such as Rukia as he was of only 2 people i carried a NAP with.A lot of my growth in the rankings was attributed to his information passed on.His intell thru the azguard war was priceless and even back in the hellsfury war in the ~V~ days.I did give chase to his fleet prior to our nap agreement that cost me more deut than most of you have seen ever :D ,But it was not because of hatred or anything like that..it is as i have said before..the nature of the game and what is all about about..a point of fact Rukia understood without prejudice and still feed me intel until he was in position to handle them himself.

It is essential to seek out enemy agents who have come to conduct espionage against you and to bribe them to serve you. Give them instructions and care for them. Thus doubled agents are recruited and used.

never have i had the honor of knowing someone that fit Sun Tzu's words to a Tee,Your fleet and planets maybe gone but the friendship will last forever my son!

SOOoooOO lets move on to the next phase..once i seen

A fleet from rukai from the planet xxx [xxx] is travelling towards planet xxx[xxxx]
Fleet Mission: Attack

the call went out to the crew to get their RiPS there for what will go down as a 1 of a kind HoF hit and display of trust in my teammates to be there when called upon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGcxN2D1E34
the coordination of ships above my planet must have looked something like that..and an overview that looked like this...

A fleet from myrsee from xxx [xxx] is defending planet xxx[xxx]
Fleet mission: ACS Defend

A fleet from pkromm from xxxx [xxx] is defending planet xxx [xxx]

A fleet from Gozar from xxx [xxx] is defending planet xxx [xxxx]

A fleet from MotleyDan1 from xxx [xxx] is defending planet xxx [xxx]

A fleet from Shaftoe from xxx [xxx] is defending planet xxx [xxxx]

A fleet from sadbutrue from xxx [xxx] is defending planet xxx [xxx]

A fleet from Shandris from xxx [xxx] is defending planet xxx

A fleet from djmanj from xxx [xxx] is defending planet xxx [xxx]

A fleet from Res from xxx [xxx] is defending planet xxxx [xxxx]

A fleet from GenWickedDeez from xxx [xxxx] is defending planet xxx [xxx]

A fleet from Fishpond from the planet xxx [xxxx] is defending planet xxx [xxx]

now lets step out and think about if that said ACS attack...that total # of rips someone would be looking at coming there way..if this was today..Three Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty-One :shock:

with the crew in place it was just a mater of time as we waited for one of the biggest bangs ever seen in Zorg History..
http://www.zorgempire.net/rw.php?raport ... 47cb601118
Just incase you thought it would be easy to round up all the whole server to hit me in a server VS VVV war..which we would gladly partake in btw

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 10.954.757.500 units.
The defender has lost a total of 1.119.315.100 units.
A debris field containing 4.607.066.760 units of Metal and 2.311.112.100 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 18 %

Can not say enough about the team we have assembled and the fast response of the crew to be part of the new #1 hit..or rather defense..and how much the class of Rukia will sorely be missed.

I could have taken this alone but that is not what we represent in VVV and most happy to be able to share the top spot with all the guys and gals of VVV Very Nice work all ;) ;)

Re: Rukia [A~O] vs Largest ACS Dd EVER [VVV] TD 12,074,072,600

First off, all respect goes to Rukai. As a friend and as a foe, you allways showed the utmost class. You are a true warrior my friend. It was an honor and a privilige. We did battle and you came back bigger and stronger and never complained. We made a truce during the Hells Fury war and you never wavered, and were very instrumental in our success in the war with Azguard. But even more importantly in helping us flush a cheat out of the game. The best of luck in real life.

I think it should be quite clear by the hits that have been made over the past 10 days, on what makes vvv what we are. This not just an alliance it is a team! Made of 15 people, both men and a woman. Young and old. From Canada, The U.S.,The U.K., Greece, and Iraq. That play by the philosophy, if it makes you fat, eat it. If it makes your brother or sister fat, pass it across the table. Most of my points are attributed to my team mates, and I would like to think that I have contributed to their growth. Its not that no other alliance can be like us, its no other alliance tries to be like us! Everyone of us has a specialty, and we just click together. My solution to world peace... Put vvv in the United Nations and name Gumppy, Secretary General.lol. I love being with this group and love the teamwork we put into it. Congrats Gumppy and great job to the rest of my team!
[Showing no mercy!

It was both an honour and a privilege to be part of this. I did not know you well Rukia, though in fact you are the only player to have ever got the better of me in a battle in this game. You earned my respect and from what I have heard the whole of Zorg Empires. You will be surely missed. Good luck in RL and in what ever you do, I am sure you will be equally successful as here.

Dave and to all in VVV once again we have shown what this alliance is, as myrsee said we are not as much an alliance but a TEAM. To me you are all my online family, what ever happens to one of us happens to us all. Every dam one of you has his or her own attributes, which when we put together make us a unit. Remember united we stand divided we fall.
As long as we are together VVV will remain the best dam alliance in this or any other game.

Gozar wrote:
Dave and to all in VVV once again we have shown what this alliance is, as myrsee said we are not as much an alliance but a TEAM. To me you are all my online family, what ever happens to one of us happens to us all. Every dam one of you has his or her own attributes, which when we put together make us a unit. Remember united we stand divided we fall.
As long as we are together VVV will remain the best dam alliance in this or any other game.

il drink to that...

outrageous cr.. mammoth df... insane number of rips involved.. legendary.. totally legendary...

the rest of server or whateva you guyz are calling yourself.. start building 1000s of rips..you will need it.. maybe sometime in the near future we will acs defend a planet with every ship vvv has and show you the numbers we can cobble up..

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Well oddly enough I saw Rukai's fleet a few days before the crash, I had no idea it was that big and I even sent him a message telling him how impressed I was. Now no doubt this is biggest CR in zorg history but geez all that DF going to VVV :cry:. I can just imagine how much is going to ship production.

Well Congrats on VVV for eating that fleet. Congrats to Rukai for staying as long as he did and getting so massive, gl in RL Rukai.