~I.B~ vs myrsee[~I.B~] TD. 59,241,516,900

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ftWerL1Wcs&feature=fvw

I said a while back that when it was my time, I would sacrifice my fleet to my alliance. Rl has taken over and has not allowed me to play the game. And even if I have had the time, I no longer have the desire! It has been a great ride, and I have accomplished a lot. I have made a lot of friends along the way, and had the privilige of being a member of some of the greatest alliances in the game. I made a couple of enemies too. I will have fond memories of some of the battles that I have had, win or loss. I would like to thank everyone that helped me get to this point!

friends
Death, GenwickedDeez, Slash, Zookon, Gozar, Pkromm, Fishpond, Rjsturgill, Torgard, and more recently RejectRagDoll

top hits
Kick, nighthawk, Defiant, and Warchild

wars
Hells Fury and Azguard

I was honored to serve as a mod for a while. I typed out a longer post, but when I went to post it, I had timed out. So posting this shorter version. I wish everyone the best and would like to thank everyone for making my stay an enjoyable one. To anyone that I may not have mentioned, I am sorry! Good luck to everyone!
Sincerely, myrsee

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 56.165.856.900 units.
The defender has lost a total of 3.075.660.000 units.
A debris field containing 22.089.513.840 units of Metal and 12.673.320.300 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %
[Showing no mercy!

Re: ~I.B~ vs myrsee[~I.B~] TD. 59,241,516,900

First I would just like to say, it has been a pleasure to have worked with you. You are truely one of the all time greats this game has ever seen and you will be missed. I want to wish you the best of luck in RL and I'm glad we have a way to stay in contact. Thanks for everything you have done for me and helped me with.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!