Pkromm[EZT] vs CrushedIce[FRUITS]& Kick[IB] TD 4.551.607.000

Well i had been watching CrushedIce myself for a while, but PK took a big move and had amazingly found Crushed and uncovered the fleet within what must have been a day/day and a half because I launched at Crushed just the other day and PK was not around there. Well today pk sent two fleets to crash two different ones of Crushed and I was debating to go for which one to stop... went to send for the first one and save more of Crushed's RIPs, but I lagged out trying to send, sorry Crushed. Okay, well unlike most situations like this, I got a second chance on the 2nd one:

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 4.500.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 51.607.000 units.
A debris field containing 2.251.500.000 units of Metal and 461.250.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

Got the df as well and made a nice profit off of it. After the ACS, I sent some moonshots to Crushed to replace the popped moon.

I believe this is a number 4 or 5 ACS hit and also, the largest one I ever really did :)

Once PK found out it was me, he showed some great sportsmanship, showing the truly great person he is. Big GLoTR
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.