ikyan [IB] & Gozar [IB] vs Crushbone [EZT] TD 5.944.877.550

Well, the hit I posted earlier I had no problem doing there. This one I had to think about the ethics of hitting a player that was an alliance mate in another server. I asked friends and a couple were in the alliance there on speed and said by all means, a friend on one server means little on the other. With that in mind and that I had not been an alliance mate very long with him or anything, a couple of moon destroys later I got the fleet on phalanx. I simulated and could have taken this solo in a 7bil total hit, but that is not what IB is about. Bringing Gozar into the equation turned it into a no-loss and thus, even if slightly less for myself, a higher profit for IB.

Crush sent me a message on Speed congratulating me and recalled the fleet, making it arrive home earlier. Well it was only a matter of time and the result was:

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 3549394 units of Metal, 11588582 units of Crystal and 9306859 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 5.944.877.550 units.
A debris field containing 2.085.510.180 units of Metal and 1.223.950.350 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 18 %

My recyclers became busy with Aurora as I had not anticipated, so thank you Gozar for recycling the df, it was a pleasure flying with you.

This hit btw is the largest ACS attack that was not a fleet being fed to someone.

A HUGE glotr to Crushbone, a true player and I hope you stick around extreme even if only to mine.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.