Gozar[~A~] vs Destruction~TD~96.071.211.800

I will start off saying that I will have to be careful what is said as any post on a Moderator can be classed as baiting and therefore bannable (just stating the rules). I will not say anything against the Mods that is done in house and in private. I will however state facts that are to do with the player Destruction.

All players within the alliance can if they wish post their own points of view. Its appears I have been judged and duly sentenced without a trial from the post that went before the CR.. Amazing how some players knew things that had been said in private messages before the posting. I am sure that my actions will be frowned upon by most this also includes the hit on GWD. I don't not care anymore what any of you think of me bar ONE player. You know little bro.

RJ has already sent many messages to try and back up some of the issues. But I will post the following you are able to make up your own minds.
Issue 1. it was discovered that after Kick had crashed his fleet into RJ that this was done only for kick to return as a n00b in the not to distant future in anonymity. Between them the would create a "supper n00b" account. RJ stated the intention was for Kick to grow to a point where he could collect the 20 billion resources from attacks either from a moon of RJ's or another where it had been sent. The full facts are unsure to me but I am dam sure this is not allowed in the rules.
Issue 2. A n00b account was set up (have been told this is his brother..?) that was then sent resources.(now I personally sent him 10kk as I was told his brother needed a bit to get him off the ground RJ said he could not as he was not allowed to send being the same IPP address, in reflection I should not have)
This account was then set as bait. RJ went into the chat room and told some players about the resources left on an undefended moon. Unfortunately MrCleanx took this bait and attacked only to be ninja'd by the #2 player a n00b still in protection. For me a blatant way around the protection rule. Form a player that is meant to encourage new players in a different position. (can't say more) The bit that concerns me is that under the rules of a second account from the same IPP address is NO fleet contact is allowed between these 2 accounts at all, so in fact the acs defend should not have happened. So I would ask ZE to check this out.

You may say none of this justifies what I have done.. well I can tell you more if you wish to PM me but as I said I can not say to much for reasons I have already said. I am unsure if I have said anything wrong by the rules already.

I have since heard that RJ has accused IB/Apocalypse of cheating were we crash fleets into each other and share the DF.. well Rob you were always 1st in the queue for your share when it happened.You even asked for your sharre of the GWD df even when you would not share Kicks df with anyone.

Just to add You even offered me your fleet a week ago. I refused at the time. I do it now and you cry Unfair..lol

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 1.240.209.876 units of Metal, 532.645.202 units of Crystal and 913.471.567 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 32.832.079.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 63.239.132.800 units.
A debris field containing 36.673.250.280 units of Metal and 20.966.742.600 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

All but 4 billion DF was collected.

He was removed from the alliance and my buddy list before the launch. I have never played outside of the rules. The rules are there for a reason.

One last foot note you have finally got the #1 position you wanted all along Rob

Re: Gozar[~A~] vs Destruction~TD~96.071.211.800

You have it all wrong, if I wanted number 1 I could have taken it, I hardly payed attention to xtreme for the last 4 to 5 months. Fact is the server has gone stagnant and it is because of such big fleets together. As for the hit, it made negative profit for you even if you collected the whole df therefore its a noob hit in my opinion. I never baited a player to attack my brothers account, all the resources were fromm either you or his own attacks. He told me of the attack, even the player attacking him did, and I acs defended, but I didn't collect the df nor did I give him resources. Amazing that you would just turn on a friend like that, shows your true colors in my opinion. But whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

Next time you decide to hit a "friend" make sure you at least profit from it
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

I never expected you to admit.. one question why not just tell that n00b that you would defend your brother..
why encourage him to hit at all.. oh if this was about profit you would have been ACS attacked besides the top fleets were getting to big anyway. I was just short of my 10K rips before this..np.

Gozar and i were just discussing things and feel you should change your name.

You were once known as 'Destruction', we feel you should be name 'Destroyed' now, kind of has a good ring to it. Or if you ever come out of VM, rename yourself 'FARM'

I wish you luck in the future i really do.

I was going to attack RJ's brother (no clue it was his brother at the time) I was talking to RJ about this hit in a pm, as I was looking for a little advise on the attack. He said the distance was a little far but "hey go for it anyways". So I attacked and magically 5K BC's showed up and killed my fleet. The next day RJ posted his brothers coordinates in the chat room and said there was resources on it. I told everyone not to attack it because someone was protecting him. I do agree that it looked like he was trying to bait people into hitting his brothers account. The witnesses for the chat room would be FishPond, Silver, Desert Reaper, and I.

wow you are a morally bankrupt individual gozar. what happened to you quitting? i guess that was an act the same way you acted like you had mates. if any of your current mates think you wouldnt hesitate to turn on them too, then they are as dumb as posts. congrats on the hit, just a shame how you went about it.

why dont you come on over to the speed server buddy?

harryballsac wrote:wow you are a morally bankrupt individual gozar. what happened to you quitting? i guess that was an act the same way you acted like you had mates. if any of your current mates think you wouldnt hesitate to turn on them too, then they are as dumb as posts. congrats on the hit, just a shame how you went about it.

why dont you come on over to the speed server buddy?
Coz the speed server is cr4p!

Psh, it's because you won't hold any power there Fish. Gozar isn't around to keep you in his shadow, and RJ's No. 1 there. Face it, you're scared. Scared that all of the people that don't like you can actually make a dent on you. You and Gozar have dug yourselves very, very deep graves. Only two things are keeping you from falling in. Your fleets, and your alliance protection.

Back on topic, let's face it. None of us know what goes on behind ~A~'s walls. For all we know, Gozar could be right, or, completely making up a lie. MrCleanx's case helps back Gozar up a little, but do we have a chat log of that time? I realize pm's are probably not logged, but it's entirely possible that bribery and blackmail were part of this.

Personally, I believe all of you top players are puppet masters, doing whatever it takes to get your way, from betraying a friend, to declaring war on an entire server. I'm not taking a side here, and seriously, you guys pulled the cheating card? Cheating for you is just a lame excuse to accuse anyone of anything. I believe RJ is an honest player and wouldn't cheat. You on the other hand, Gozar, I don't know you, so I'm not so sure.

You guys weren't informed of what was going on, you had no idea what RJ was going to do next, Gozar and Fish, so you got angry. Knowledge is power, and you weren't in the knowing. Like Crushbone said in another topic, "Power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely (John Dalberg-Acton)" Those corrupted power and left without power, tend to go insane. And this hit is pure insanity. Friend against friend, it's more of a betrayal than your hit against GWD! (not to downgrade that hit) I always thought you were a good person behind all of those points Gozar, but I guess you're not.

Glotr RJ.
Average Person ~ Gale Points: 28
RIP Me.

pupairo12 wrote: Back on topic, let's face it. None of us know what goes on behind ~A~'s walls. For all we know, Gozar could be right, or, completely making up a lie. MrCleanx's case helps back Gozar up a little, but do we have a chat log of that time? I realize pm's are probably not logged, but it's entirely possible that bribery and blackmail were part of this.

Personally, I believe all of you top players are puppet masters, doing whatever it takes to get your way, from betraying a friend, to declaring war on an entire server. I'm not taking a side here, and seriously, you guys pulled the cheating card? Cheating for you is just a lame excuse to accuse anyone of anything. I believe RJ is an honest player and wouldn't cheat. You on the other hand, Gozar, I don't know you, so I'm not so sure.

Glotr RJ.
There is obviously many more reasons as to why but as you said its behind our walls in which we dont need to go to deep in, but as Gozar said PM him if you want an explanation.

You may feel he is honest, we know otherwise but you can stay in your bubble of self belief and think what you like because we had our reasons and for that we wont take it back and its been on going for a couple of months now (not the planet incident as we dont know that).

RJ also admitted himself he had ACS'd his other accounts (sorry his 'brothers') moon to us in the circ and Cleanx was no liar either, and others will back up that he tried to bait them on the moon to hit them. Not that this is wrong in general, but when its your 'brothers' account who aparantly is on his 'laptop upstairs', for a mod let alone a player to do that is wrong and highly against the rulez as its multi accounting. Im sure his brother (rob) wont come out of vmode now of either account now.

As for the way you feel we are protected, we have built our right to be where we are and if your jealous by that then hey ho. As for me never wanting to join the other servers is mainly because of time factor and because its boring and full of all you under achievers in extreme.

Thanks for your opinion tho.