Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Failed Moon shot

If you have 2 mil debris and someone attakcs you with like 50 fighters, would you then have a 20 chance of getting a moon?
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

Re: Failed Moon shot

No, the moonchance is calculated when the battle occurs. Any remaning debris or debris before the fight will not have any effect whatsoever.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

RichardHJW wrote:So If i don't get the moon right then, recycle it and try again?
Indeed, be sure to stick to the rules when exchanging moonshots with a friend, however.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Sorry to intervene here, I may be wrong, but I think that the debris will add up to the existing debris for a moonchance.
I once saw a huge debris in the galaxy screen, and no moon. I probed that planet. From my crashed probes, a moon was created! I was laughing for hours :lol:
Destroy it and in three days I will rebuild it

The_Templar wrote:Sorry to intervene here, I may be wrong, but I think that the debris will add up to the existing debris for a moonchance.
I once saw a huge debris in the galaxy screen, and no moon. I probed that planet. From my crashed probes, a moon was created! I was laughing for hours :lol:

That is impossible unless you send such a massive amount of probes that they can cause a 1% moonshot. If it did happen, it should be in the Bugs/Typos forum.

-Istalris-