Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Jump gate

There have been tons of questions on this and like to clear it up first you need a moon to build one. Then you send your resources ( 2 million metal, 4 million crystal, and 2 million Det) to the moon and build it (takes 4-7 days). After that you need to build another (thats right 2) to use it. Once build it speeds up times on ship travel.

2 questions- one if anyone has any screan shots pm me and I will add them and I have never used a jump gate so how do they work and how do you use them?

This is to help the newbs and others.

Thanks,
Raineyday5

Re: Jump gate

For the record, build time depends on what your robot factory level is; with no factories, the build time is 28 days, with a level 10, it's about 48 hours.
"Quem notrum ignorare arbitraris, Catalina!" --Cicero

Re: Jump gate

raineyday5 wrote:There have been tons of questions on this and like to clear it up first you need a moon to build one. Then you send your resources ( 2 million metal, 4 million crystal, and 2 million Det) to the moon and build it (takes 4-7 days). After that you need to build another (thats right 2) to use it. Once build it speeds up times on ship travel.
This is not entirely accurate, the jumpgate does not increase you ship speed, it basically gives you a portal for your ships from Moon A to Moon B instantaneously. It does have a 1hour cooldown, and does NOT transport resources. You only need a Jumpgate of 1, but you need at least 2 moons, each with its own Jumpgate. Be sure you have Deut on the moon you are sending your fleet to, Or I will find you:) hehehehe, have fun