Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: How do you build a moon/

You can't. When you get attacked, theres a chance. if there is a 2 mil debris field, you have a 20% chance. This is a frequent question. read back in the forums .
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

No, but you can get a friend to attack you, but you have to attack them back. This is called exchanging moon shots. The attacker must recycle his own fleet other wise it is milking.
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

RichardHJW wrote:No, but you can get a friend to attack you, but you have to attack them back. This is called exchanging moon shots. The attacker must recycle his own fleet other wise it is milking.
Actually, if you are both sending the same fleet you can just recycle the debris from your own planet.

No need to waste the deut sending your recyclers all the way over there.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh