Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: Jump Gate step by step

Sadbutrue wrote:but nothing but robotics till lvl 10 then get the JG it should take a bit over 2 days at that point
if you build nothing but robotics you can only take it to level one, then you have to destroy it to correctly build a Lunar base first, then build robotics and leave 1 slot to increase your lunar again, then continue this until you have your robotics to 10 and at least 2 remaining slots, build your jumpgate to 1 (no need to build any higher than that on jumpgate) then your lunar base again up, then you can start working on your sensor phalanx. I would not put as much effort in the jumpgate unless you have 2 or more moons with jumpgates as well. Also remember you can buy enough zorg rubies if you have an opportunity to do so, and jumpgate can be instantaneously built, but dont forget the Lunar base first to create additional space for building.

i think he understands that much. it would be insulting to say

step one
build a lunar base

step 2

build (3) Robot Factory(s)

step 3

build lvl 2 lunar base

step 4

step 5

build lvl 3 lunar base

step 6

step 7

build lvl 4 Lunar Base

Step 8

build (2) Robot Factory(s)

step 9

Build lvl 1 Jumpgate

leave 1 field for the lunar base so you can expand
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

well, he may understand, and he may not. But what about the next person who doesnt? You just gave a template for building. Now the next guy wont be scratching his head wondering why he cant build any more because he built a robotics first...just thinking long term in my answers.