Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: Phalanx report

#:#:# A(Fleet) From the planet [a: a: a] reaches the planet [b:b: b]. It's mission Attack
##:##:## A (Fleet) from the planet [b: b: b] back on the planet [a a: a]. Its mission: Attack

#:#:# = The time the fleet will reach the target planet.
##:##:## = The time the fleet will return on the origin planet.
[a: a: a] = Origin Planet
[b:b: b] = Target planet

Missions
Attack = Attack
Transfer = Deploy
Transport = Transport
Destroy = Moon Destruction / ACS defend sometimes show up as Destroy
Colonise = Colonise
Recycle = Recycle

You can move your mouse over the word (fleet) to see the fleet composition.
All missions have a return time even if the fleet won't actually return to the origin planets. eg: deploy / colonise
Seasons end.

do those numbers represent the time when they arrive ( ex: 19 : 14 ) or its a countdown ( ex 19 : 14 minutes left till arival )
~ Before You Embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves ~

neoshagrath wrote:#:#:# A(Fleet) From the planet [a: a: a] reaches the planet [b:b: b]. It's mission Attack
##:##:## A (Fleet) from the planet [b: b: b] back on the planet [a a: a]. Its mission: Attack

[a: a: a] = Origin Planet
[b:b: b] = Target planet

Missions
Attack = Attack
Transfer = Deploy
Transport = Transport
Destroy = Moon Destruction / ACS defend sometimes show up as Destroy
Colonise = Colonise
Recycle = Recycle

You can move your mouse over the word (fleet) to see the fleet composition.
All missions have a return time even if the fleet won't actually return to the origin planets. eg: deploy / colonise
can phalanx see a moon destruction mission? i thought misions ivolving moons could not be seen?

OneWingedAngel wrote:can phalanx see a moon destruction mission? i thought misions ivolving moons could not be seen?
After some deliberation, I think you are right. You cannot lanx a moon destruction mission. So basically moon destruction missions on lanx are ACS defend missions. I think it is a typo. Not yet 100% sure. I'll get back to you in a few...
Seasons end.

I think what OWA is saying is according to all things, any mission to or from a moon can not be lanxed. But according to your writing neoshagrath, a moon destruction can be lanxed? even though it is a mission to the moon?
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

That's what I said and what I'm clearing up. You should not be able to lanx any missions to and from a moon. So I think the "Destroy" mission on lanx means ACS defend. It is just a typo. I'm not yet 100% sure. I'll get back to you after some experiments.
Or you can just ask the admins. :P
Seasons end.