Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: How do you get a moon?

It is simply amazing how many times this question has been asked and answered...they have offered a search button..suggest you use it BEFORE you create a topic to see if it is already answered..have fun looking this one up...its actually been asked sooooo many times... and answered twice as much as asked, that any new topic on the subject should be considered spam and be warned or deleted..just my opinion tho..

Because its been posted many times, any search term with the word "moon" or "create moon" or "get Moon" comes up with you search term is too broad, and hence the searcher must start a new one,, i think maybe it should be stickied, so stop annnoying the more experienced players maybe
_______
http://www.makkiconsultant.com

makks wrote:Because its been posted many times, any search term with the word "moon" or "create moon" or "get Moon" comes up with you search term is too broad, and hence the searcher must start a new one,, i think maybe it should be stickied, so stop annnoying the more experienced players maybe
not because it was posted sooo many times, but the fact that 3 of the most recent postings were about moons and formations, this post was like 1 or 2 posts away from 2 others that were the same. Honestly on this one you didnt even have to use the search, stickied AND asked twice on the front page lol.