DemonPrince [Empire] vs Geno[Chosen] 85.236.783.100

Not much to say here. Had been trying to nail down his online times the last few days and finally managed it.
Saw his fleet down 3 updates no change and went for it and probed his home world's moon figuring since I had finally moved my roamer next to gumppy he would move back, I was right. Got a moon and went for it.
Thanks for my DF back.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 64.740.292 units of Metal, 90.371.773 units of Crystal and 40.728.111 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 16.745.322.500 units.
The defender has lost a total of 68.491.460.600 units.
A debris field containing 26.730.692.160 units of Metal and 24.410.471.700 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

You collect; 6.210.000.000 units of Metal and 6.210.000.000 units of Crystal.
You collect; 7.121.692.160 units of Metal and 4.801.491.700 units of Crystal.
You collect; 429.000.000 units of Metal and 429.000.000 units of Crystal.
You collect; 429.000.000 units of Metal and 429.000.000 units of Crystal.

Thanks to Torgard and Grumpy for their assistance here.

Shame that your guy's war only lasted one week, two?
Like I said, you wouldn't win if the roles where reversed and I was right. You guys tried to paint me as such a villain upon your return that it's frankly embarrassing to your alliances credibility.
I'm sure I'll be seeing the V soon.
And man here I was hoping for a better hunt than that after waking my slumber :wall:

Re: DemonPrince [Empire] vs Geno[Chosen] 85.236.783.100

Yeah, you got me. Another one bites the dust as real life takes precedence. No excuses, good hit.

Thanks for the chuckle in thinking that I stopped fs'ing there when you moved next door, only to resume once again when you moved LOL. See that's what you lack when it comes to past and present great ZE fleeters, instinct. You never had a clue where I was or what I was doing, because you come up far short on that, and you will never "get it". It's not something that mom and dad can buy for you. Hell, I don't have it, but you sure don't either, but I'm sure glad I've played along side several of them and watch them work.

I'll be back mid-October.

Doomrager wrote:to busy making millions in real life right?
When have I said I made millions lol

If I've ever mentioned anything about money, it would be that I earn a living and support myself, that being the opposite of you, who can afford to stay up all night and sleep all day waiting for people to go to sleep to be up for WORK. An unfamiliar term to you, yes I know.

You've never earned anything on this game, and I assume it parallels your real life as well. You bought your current and past accounts, and you offer players rubies on other servers for fleet crashes. You have even resorted to making up a story on your failing heart to garner pity. Seriously dude, that's pathetic.

I'd rather be an honest man without a fleet, than a proven liar and cheat with a bought fleet I didn't build myself.

Funny how someone who claims to be so pro couldn't see that I was off probably 60 of the last 80 hours of the week.
I do work for a living as I have said, how is it I lack this instinct when I kept you sitting still on your planet day 1 you left V wondering why I wasn't launching on you.
Live in denial you can't beat someone unless there 5x smaller than you with your other big buddies. Turn the tables and oh lord hows the real world sling whatever mud you can get under your fingers.
Thanks for the free fleet. See you again soon.

Previously, I said "I am commenting on the hit, not the person."

To which Bal Sac jumped in with "WRONG. From your first comment, to any comment after, you are commenting on the PLAYER."

Now we have these words from Bal Sac. "You've never earned anything on this game, and I assume it parallels your real life as well. You bought your current and past accounts, and you offer players rubies on other servers for fleet crashes. You have even resorted to making up a story on your failing heart to garner pity. Seriously dude, that's pathetic."

I'd rather be an honest man without a fleet, than a proven liar and cheat with a bought fleet I didn't build myself."

Ah, how our perspectives change when it suits, don't you think, Bal Sac?