Re: Trade Station

Emperor_of_Death wrote:A moderator flaming and insulting...
Edited

Warning issued Once again you have been told so many times do not make any comments about Moderators on the forum....any thing you wish to state should be addressed to ZE via e-mail only...there is a zero tolerance on this matter...based on the fact you have already received a ban for the same..You will receive a longer one next time...take heed..
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

Anyhoo, as we are now really drifting off topic as Emperor of Death, Calvin etc are insistent on doing,

Plllleeeeeeeez, don't twizzle your panties!

Yaaaaaaay!

Now, trade station, is this now a closed subject, you know, the original topic post, the one that most people were discussing, or is it time for a new topic, perhaps how Emperor of Death or Calvin can unbunch their collective gussets?

I think a number of you are confusing the difference between gifting resources to another player and Trading..

1st Yes you can give 1 hours production from each planet once in 24hrs. to another player as long as they are in the same alliance.
2nd..Trades should be conducted within ZE rules... You can not combine the two in one transaction...
3rd and seems to be missed...Yes you can add 5% if you are a higher ranked player than the one doing the exchange...As long as you are giving it. in a separate transaction.. .As a higher ranked player you can not take more than the trade rates indicate as this is classed as milking..and could result in both players receiving a ban.

I would not practice anything out side of game rules...as I can assure you random shipping logs are checked and any discrepancy will be investigated. so on your head be it it's your account.

On a totally different point...mightyoz is a player and is allowed to make the same comments as you are in the same context as we all do...Moderators have two hats...so to speak...so stop with the Moderator comments. And read between the lines..when we speak as players as opposed to a Mod...Get real and stop baiting..

(just so you all know the difference the above is posted as a player..)

This bit as a Mod...Rule 6.

6. You must not MILK
Every account must be played to its own full benefit. Anything contradicting this is considered MILKING. Any accounts involved in a milking case will be banned permanently game wide (all accounts in all universes).

*No player may knowingly send resources to any player unless it is done during a trade in accordance with the Trade Ratios posted on the forums (Trading).
*Once within a 24 hour period, any player may send the equivalent of 1 hour of production of each planet to any other player as long as they are in the same alliance.
*Moonshots, DF collection and Mercenary payments are considered as Trading.

Please note:- "as long as they are in the same alliance".

Your last post, as a player.

I think a number of you are confusing the difference between gifting resources to another player and Trading..

1st Yes you can give 1 hours production from each planet once in 24hrs. to another player as long as they are in the same alliance.
2nd..Trades should be conducted within ZE rules... You can not combine the two in one transaction...
3rd and seems to be missed...Yes you can add 5% if you are a higher ranked player than the one doing the exchange...As long as you are giving it. in a separate transaction.. .As a higher ranked player you can not take more than the trade rates indicate as this is classed as milking..and could result in both players receiving a ban.

I would not practice anything out side of game rules...as I can assure you random shipping logs are checked and any discrepancy will be investigated. so on your head be it it's your account.

Well said and agreed. Although this has been said before, reiterated, then still it arise again.

It seems to be self perpetuating, lol!!