Re: Trade rates

fusion,

it hasnt been overlooked and that is extremely dangerous to supply that sort of sarcasm on this subject. Some new guy might look thru the forums and read it and actually think its ok. You know you are referencing something and that debate has been concluded so please find something else to vent on lol.

I personally know somebody who went thru this because he thought that was ok to do and they banned the alt account after they clarified the rules to the player.

I would suggest that since Zorg has expressly answered this question, this thread be locked so the information doesnt get lost like it is about to.

mickylove wrote:So when I need rubies I can ask a player who has rubies to jump some ships to a moon with no gas he now needs help I can sent resources to him he can give rubies to me for this and this is allowed
Not imo....that would be two players doing something on purpose to "bypass" rules

There will always be people trying to bypass rules....find a grey area....where's the loopholes.....take every rule word for word and still interpret to suit......

I am being honest here asking can we do this it not a trade so I not breaking. Rules u post like I want to I don't want to this is why I have posted to get the ok to do it pls reply so I don't break the rules and run the risk of getting banned

there will always be grey areas...
If some player keeps jumping to moons "with no res"..., and needing "rubies" for an emergency....
well...., then thats gonna be a hard one to explain to admins....
If it only happens once or twice a year...
Ok..., was a mistake...
so push those emergency boundaries at your own peril!!!....

mickylove wrote:So when I need rubies I can ask a player who has rubies to jump some ships to a moon with no gas he now needs help I can sent resources to him he can give rubies to me for this and this is allowed

I will put it this way...what you describe above is NOT an emergency (more poor game play)..however the moon has a planet there should be enough resources eg deut to send to the moon for that player to do a acs defend of his own planet with very very little cost ...this will give him enough time to send deut from another planet/moon.. So your described scenario, as I explained is NOT an emergency. I think you will find ZE would view this the same way... but I may be wrong.

An emergency is more your account is in long term VM you can't purchase 50 rubies to prevent it being deleted so an ally sends you 50 rubies..on your return you pay him back in resources because you still can not purchase rubies..This I would consider an emergency.. but a one off situation.. that effectively should not occur again. imo