Re: STOP ACCOUNT DELETIONS

Regarding having a player pole, I suggest that we create a new thread in general discussion where players just say yah or nay to account deletion. This is not to criticize ze, but simply just so we know we can have figures to work with. I know not all players are on the forums but im sure we could encourage some of them to vote, be interesting to see how many players we can get and the results. Thanks guys and please post feedback on whether this is a good idea (or not!)

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=11350&start=0 read pg one of this thread. (The Stop deleting inactives one) 'After 45 days accounts with rubies will enter a forced vmode '.
Why do ze use this logic? They say we should farm other players, but unfortunately other players have defense and keep res levels low, so of course we're not going to hit them. Having inactives around allows me to grow me fleet SO that I can actually make profitable hits on other players. Please stop strangling all the raiders ze.

Nautilus<>Zero wrote:Ze just said they're putting inactives with rubies into vmode: / no more farms ever
Despite what you think I personally think it's a great idea to vmode inactives that were given rubies just to stop deletion. It was always just a way to get easy f/s to inactive (huge) moons. See it plenty enough in Extreme and a little in Massacre....would assume it happens in other two servers aswell. I do see your point about mass deletion of inactives though. If you lose a fleet then it's a faster rebuild with plenty of inactives to raid. Hard to raid actives after a fleet crash obviously :D

Having farms around profits you, even if you don't raid them (@sprog ) cause you end up crashing me and getting the res I raided. The more farms, the quicker I can rebuild, the quicker you can crash me again and the more fun and activity everyone has. (And the more pvp like ze wants ). Farms are just a catalyst for pvp, unlike what ze said they are not free food. You have to dedicate time, resources and fleet for it to be successful, plus you need to get there before anyone else, without these 'catalysts,' the server stagnates and becomes a competition to see who dies of boderom first... zzzzzz