Re: New Universe Details

When I read zorg's first post I did think 30% df is low to start with I reply so with u and others zorg's reply explanations on why is fair zorg does not what fleet gifting happening early in the new uni so how I understand what zorg trying to do is everyone's fleet at the first month is worth 30% if destroyed which should mean less cheating at the start and if someone gets cashed their df worth goes down the idea is that player won't be worth cashing for bit and they can rebuild and what is worth noting is once the uni is six months to year old players at a even level will be worth cashing then a player half the size this in a way looking after new inexperienced players and it will worth going for players with higher points. Dooms idea df starts at 70% does not fit what zorg wonted if read zorgs second post you understand why

The amount of thought that has already been put in to it, I would have thought that all these things have already been considered.

This will be something completely different in the way it works to other servers. What's the point in duplicating what already exists?

From what I have seen, I think, as it stands, that it sounds and looks excellent. I would think that with everybody starting on an even playing field, the way it seems to be going is excellent. Don't tweak things anymore, go with what's already been suggested.

Sounds great to me, especially the expedition thing.

I've never actually used it. But if you can find things like rubies on it once in a blue moon, i'd give it a go. I can't wait for this new server. it's going to be so exciting :D

Though 30% DF does seem low to me as well.

I also love the idea of as many planets as you want and being able to increase your defense regen.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu