Re: Alleviation of Super NOOB problems.

mightyoz wrote:
Ahilles wrote:It looks like Communism, to stimulate only the poor, so all will become lazy on the end.

Unnecessary noob protection, need is education. If he knows how to play safe, he will not be afraid to grow.

If he can not learn, then and God can not help him.

I am in total agreement.

Agree here..So who in standard super noob lets fry them :twisted:

Im ok how it is with the supernoob. Just one loss....and it is a total loss for the super noob. Big enough loss I bet they quit game after losing to a superpower. everyone else building right...a supernoob will never be a threat. They will always be relatively small and cannot not even if wasting their life raiding in a game with crappy raiding...cannot over take my fleet production to even think about crashing what I got. Perhaps just better advice in a guide for new players to counter super noobs is all that is needed. The effort put into being a super noob is a lot. Only other solution is only a time limit a account is active...after so long...its out of protection...easy fix

Well, four days have now passed since I originally posted this topic in the game suggestions. As yet, STILL no reply from Zorg, I am not surprised!

It will be interesting to see how long it will be.

A new suggestion for the suggestions. Are the suggestions and the game suggestions topic a waste of time and space?

IDK, just a suggestion.

part of the problem is these super noobs are building death stars while still being under 1 million points. apparently they can build these forever and as long as they dont increase their other levels on building, defense or research they can stay there with 10000 rips and never worry about being hit by someone that could kill their fleet. yet they can turn around and blast some poor noob who doesnt take advantage of the "loophole" in the noob protection.
Show no mercy expect none either