AZGD Declare WAR on -PL-..

As our war with hannah and Tesla has been put on hold we have decided to extend the invitation to -PL- as well..same terms..

Come on Pein show your metal and join in with your old team mates..

24hrs from now..

Re: AZGD Declare WAR on -PL-..

a will join this but a dont know how long because real life issue
however over 50 % are in v mode of my teams
also we will chenge rules a bit
- only fleets that includes probes and others ships except solar satelites that way we will evoid defense bashing
- we will not use any acs defend tactic to hit you guys for profit ( that goes for AZGD too)
- any member ho use that will not able to particapate in war also his TD will not count
-each player must leave at least 100 any diferent ships per day
thats all
Fly safe

Code: Select all

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/Akatcuki/Peinxd2323555.jpg

you must be joking.. they are not terms...those are free resources...seeing as you already said 50% of your members are in VM..
Look WAR...no terms bash crash fleet do what ever lets just have fun.. and one of the main parts of combat are ninjas, so they are defiantly to be included...

The only options you have are to accept or surrender...your choice... but terms like you state are not realistic.

no ACS defend? thats one the main parts of war!
same with ACS attack, its one the main times you get to actually Play as an alliance.
Also if someone leave 5mil metal 1 mil duet on planet, but no ships, its not defence bashing to hit it,
war is war. Accept it and have fun.

I'd just like to point out that you might want ACS...this is Gozar you realize...
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Maybe they haven't rebuilt their depots after taking them all down in our war. Pein, they're cheap. No big deal. PL almost beat us with two very big helpers on our side. This can be a great war. Good luck to both sides.
Outside the box? What box?

well a must widraw from this one it seams so
a asked team members and the say we wanna fight somone on our ranks and to feed azgd is pointless
so a will surrender this war
well me also dont have time for any wars now
real life messed me so much that a barely raid or hunt fleets

Code: Select all

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/Akatcuki/Peinxd2323555.jpg

Flapper wrote:Maybe they haven't rebuilt their depots after taking them all down in our war. Pein, they're cheap. No big deal. PL almost beat us with two very big helpers on our side. This can be a great war. Good luck to both sides.
I agree they need to replace all the Depots they deleted in our War.
I disagree in the part of they almost beat us.. subtract all the hits they made by parking their own ships on our planets to make their "Legendary" hits... and they didn't even come close. :naughty:
MY KARMA RAN OVER YOUR DOGMA

MASTERS OF CHAOS-Extreme

Pein wrote:well a must widraw from this one it seams so
a asked team members and the say we wanna fight somone on our ranks and to feed azgd is pointless
so a will surrender this war
well me also dont have time for any wars now
real life messed me so much that a barely raid or hunt fleets
PL Surrenders. Azguard wins.

War closed.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]