Re: Combat: Top 10 All Time Hits (Discussion)

I have had this thought for a while and mentioned it to Istalris a while back, but going to put it out for discussion. But I was thinking we should change the "The top 10 hits" thread to 'Top 10 battles", and create a new thread called "top 10 hits". The criteria for the new thread would be margin of victory. To qualify for it, it has to be from a legitimate hunt. No crashes from players quitting the game, can't be against an inactive player, or a banned player. If you look at the current top 10 hits, you will see that 1 hit was a crash from player quitting the game, 1 inactive that got kicked from vacation mode, 2 known cheats that were scripting, and the rest were legitimate hunts. I dont want to take anything away from the winers of the other battles, that is why I think there should be 2 threads recognizing accomplishments
[Showing no mercy!

Re: Combat: Top 10 All Time Hits (Discussion)

Shandris wrote:the only problem with that would be proving its a legitimate hunt, but i agree!

also i think there should be a different thread for top ten acs battles, since acs is on another level and cant really be compared to normal hits.. this will be even more important with acs attack too

Actually proving it to be a hunt is not that difficult, everyone tells the story when posting in the UofH. And a lot of times the loser has the class to comment and commend the winner.

Very good point about an acs thread. Now you are going to make me do some researching.lol
[Showing no mercy!