Ahriman[AZGD] vs Silence [MOC]~TD~17,770,759,700

Xtreme ZE certainly is no finished yet...still plenty of fun to be had.

Now this was the fleet that made me exit VM..down on Thursday evening..sadly then, he probed me back when I started to look for his fleet...We did talk and he assured me he was a player that had just taken over the account and he was an experienced player from Speed. This aside he was on a new account and from a different universe..and here is not called Xtreme for nothing...So just 48hrs later when my good friend Karl sent me a PM saying his fleet was down in the same system I had a roamer on another MOC player...I was at the time somewhat worse for wear due to the half bottle of JD and a few bottles of Bud, I was drinking...so I miss read his PM..Sorry Karl...lol.
However when I did recheck the scoreboard and saw it was still down awhile later I probed myself and to my surprise it was still there in the same system as my roamer...thinking this may be a set up I got duet in place and pre-launched the ER's...anyway..simmed and launched.

result #1.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 259.404.265 units of Metal, 74.019.955 units of Crystal and 1.232.008.184 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 2.550.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 15.590.829.700 units.
A debris field containing 4.907.215.920 units of Metal and 4.448.811.900 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %
A moon has formed around the planet [x:xxx:x] !

once again just a few k probes sent as fodder..and follow ups..

Attacker Loss: 0 Defender Loss:0
winnings Metal:129.702.133 Crystal:37.009.978 Deuterium:616.004.092
Debris Metal:0 Crystal:0

winnings Metal:64.851.066 Crystal:18.504.989 Deuterium:308.002.046

winnings Metal:32.425.533 Crystal:9.252.494 Deuterium:154.001.023

winnings Metal:16.212.767 Crystal:4.626.247 Deuterium:77.000.511

Now knowing that the old Silence had a split fleet I searched for that once the main fleet was taken care of..fortunately for me it was close enough to one of my other colonies not to need a roamer..

Result #2

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 42.500.000 units of Metal, 23.702.304 units of Crystal and 27.031.066 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 2.179.930.000 units.
A debris field containing 633.582.000 units of Metal and 674.376.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

follow ups.

winnings Metal:33.132.658 Crystal:11.851.152 Deuterium:13.515.533

winnings Metal:16.566.329 Crystal:5.925.576 Deuterium:6.757.767

winnings Metal:8.283.165 Crystal:2.962.788 Deuterium:3.378.883

winnings Metal:4.141.582 Crystal:1.481.394 Deuterium:1.689.442

DF from both hits..

Recycling Report
You collect; 4.907.215.920 units of Metal and 4.448.811.900 units of Crystal.
Recycling Report
You collect; 633.582.000 units of Metal and 674.381.400 units of Crystal.

So I will say GLOTR to Silence or rise as you said you were called in Speed. and now you know why this is called XTREME...

Re: Ahriman[AZGD] vs Silence [MOC]~TD~17,770,759,700

I take your challenge pulsar. Dredd is in speed now. With my spies spread out I've seen the talk. Come bash defenses so you can hit fleet later...I'll ninja you again and again. Ask your moc and Valhalla friends you abandoned to play with little dogs...every time attacked I been on.....I'm game to talk sh1t and see you ninjaed attacking my friends defenses...my account now...I thought you wanted players to play this game...I seen what you attack for!

No trades etc..just helping a friend out where he is not logging in till account gifted back...I'll beef up fleet and defenses...please do attack...I'd love to encourage the big dogs to come ruin the party. Prove our skills owning it all..so bring it

Please don't contradict yourself...you willingly crashed your fleet to azgaurd. Do you deny? Yeah that's right..what about those your supposed to be loyal to? Your no leader

How can you lead an alliance with so many friends not in alliance? You have no clear victory in sight but to only be rank one yourself. Now you have a challenge..embrace it and show your skill princess. Try to go at me for a azgaurd tag in extreme where the big dogs play and you quit giving fleet to azguard tag. You insulted all your friends in extreme server giving fleet to azguard..who is your friends? This is fact!. An alliance member ask for help from you, you can't help..take no action because your friends with everyone. No point in new dawn..new dawn of what?

With spies spread out as promised...I got the proof..and actions in extreme.....your selfish..you have no clue how to lead a alliance to be a team...its all about you being #1. I await your response..after attacking my tag in extreme that you surrendered to. Your a lie..a fraud with blind followers

Speed be fun...there is raiding..see DREDD own the loot...all going to fleet and defenses for you to attack...week in and out the raiders board shows me leaving you in fleet built

Now I'm azgd tag..I always get a dumb pm..why that tag..thought you hated them? Well..its because of players like pulsar when asked to attack them...will not...is not a team player..cannot attack as a team......I asked pulsar to attack..and I get a no.
You can't attack rank 1 in extreme without a well built team...pulsar is a reason I don't have that team. Let's see pulsar speed team come to extreme....we will destroy you!
Last edited by DREDD on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

DREDD wrote:I take your challenge pulsar. Dredd is in speed now. With my spies spread out I've seen the talk. Come bash defenses so you can hit fleet later...I'll ninja you again and again. Ask your moc and Valhalla friends you abandoned to play with little dogs...every time attacked I been on.....I'm game to talk sh1t and see you ninjaed attacking my friends defenses...my account now

No trades etc..just helping a friend out where he is not logging in till account gifted back...I'll beef up fleet and defenses...please do attack...I'd love to encourage the big dogs to come ruin the party. Prove our skills owning it all..so bring it

Please don't contradict yourself...you willingly crashed your fleet to azgaurd. Do you deny? Yeah that's right..what about those your supposed to be loyal to? Your no leader

How can you lead an alliance with so many friends not in alliance? You have no clear victory in sight but to only be rank one yourself. Now you have a challenge..embrace it and show your skill
*yawn* all you do is repeat yourself and admit to playing unethically... so you admit both you and CrushedIce are playing that account... lol... exactly as I thought. If I had been in Speed from the beginning, you can bet the two of you would not be able to hide behind that sweet little shell of yours.

Everyone knows why I retired my fleet to Karl... Once again, I don't care what you think. I needed to be done with X for a long time... Karl was a friend, I was playing in his alliance on Mass, and it was the logical place to leave it... I concede I was conflicted about it at the time (it's always rough when you have friends who are friends with your enemies, and it is still sometimes rough). I still get plenty of abuse for it, thanks... But oddly that abuse only comes from people who never truly played by my side... If what I did constitutes betrayal, go ahead and tell that to the allies who have stuck by me, and whom I have always done my best to protect and defend.

Unlike you, I was never in an alliance with Gozar. Unlike you, I did not promise I would overthrow the top player and then turn my back on everyone I had worked with and join his alliance. Unlike you, I do not need spies or have any desire to feed information about alliances I am in to other players. You're the one who does that. You're the one with no loyalty. You're the one who has threatened to kill the game and has advocated for turning on your own allies. You're the one whom no one should trust, and, frankly, I am shocked that Azguard has stooped so low.

No more talking...DREDD will not fall to a mod looking to ban..I've talked my **** and put up the challenge...attack me...silence here on out.

I stated facts...you respond (yawn)

I accept challenge. I'm now in speed playing to kill off player base...let the fun begin...I shall grant you to be queen..of nothing. history show those that have most resources win....see dredd account own the raider slot..and more allies wiping the game of resources soon. Winter is coming...game of thrones

I am dramatic...its because of me people get excited again to play the game! I am recruiting in speed. Alliance raptors. This alliance is for only the skilled. To rank up..you must prove your self in battle. Come to the dark sidel

DREDD wrote: With spies spread out as promised...I got the proof..and actions in extreme.....your selfish..you have no clue how to lead a alliance to be a team...its all about you being #1. I await your response..after attacking my tag in extreme that you surrendered to. Your a lie..a fraud with blind followers

Now I'm azgd tag..I always get a dumb pm..why that tag..thought you hated them? Well..its because of players like pulsar when asked to attack them...will not...is not a team player..cannot attack as a team......I asked pulsar to attack..and I get a no.
You can't attack rank 1 in extreme without a well built team...pulsar is a reason I don't have that team. Let's see pulsar speed team come to extreme....we will destroy you!
Wow, what rubbish... Nice edit to a post I had already responded to. You know as well as I do that I have always fought for both myself and my allies. I always did my part and often more than my part. Denying the truth doesn't change it... But plenty seem to have a taste for mendacity lately, so go ahead, keep peddling your lies. No doubt plenty of people will happily buy them.

Not rubbish, you come at me for this and that when you surrendered to what you say of me. In a server you dont play because it was too hard. that makes you a troll. Im still waiting for this new server you and admins been talking about...the hope. Thats where the most damage will be inflicted. Lets see your alliance mates ask for help with this player or that player...they will see you cant....because your friends :wall: