Re: Changelog Discussion

Ah. I understand now. But maybe after a certain number of loss on the attacking side, the CR should be shown? Like maybe 50mill lost, or something?
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

depends on how many sats , he starts with and the amount of fodder you send...

and/or the amount of fodder you have acs defended with....

;-)

plus will this not cause problems for acs attacks... will the attacker see what fleets/support he actually got (ie did anyone pull out of the attack...?)

or has ACS been fixed for this as well.... ?
Just S N A R L & LEAP

"to crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet -- to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women. That is best." G.K.

nice chat changes. it gave the chat logs more personality. thanks for the good vibes :)

ohh an FYI the blocklist is in the friends list page. at the bottom, where it says manage blocklist.

PS: it has been suggested a long time but saying this along with this one. can we have player IGN attached with probe reports?
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

ok when you probe a player you get a report.

the header tells us which coordinate and which planet/moon. often we mistakenly probe a friend and send raids at them without realizing we are actually attacking a friendly target. so if we can have the IGN shown in that report header along with the planet/moon name it would be really handy.

also it wd be awesome if we can have the IGN of the destination target player shown on the fleet view? sometimes we need to recall a target fleet and when the player tells us to recall it gets really confusing as the fleet view is not that helpful to find the right fleet. so the IGN can work as a beacon.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Dumbest decision to take away the long term inactives. All players rely on those and you just decide to vmode them without PB discussion? The people paying for the game are affected by this as well as you. What was the reasoning for this???

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War