Sunburn

Well, I was stupid (To no surprise) :oops: I got out in the sun for 4 hours from 1-5 and got a sunburn from my waste up. I started googling remedies for it, at least enough so I could sleep at nights since I have school again Wednesday :cry: Anyway the best result I found was to get some black tea and a wash cloth and apply that to the burn for the Tannic Acid (And others that seem reasonable, but this is the most widely shown by my results) Also to get more Vitamin E to help heal it faster. I was wondering if anyone knew any other ways or if they knew weather or not the Tannic Acid was effective or not? Thanks for your help if you comment. :) :mrgreen:
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

Re: Sunburn

Snap off a piece of Aloe and rub the snapped part over your sunburn. Wow, that bad of a sun burn >.< I gotta spend two consecutive 12hr days at the beach (I have done that, I love the beach) to get that badly burnt.
Oppose me, you oppose death. Grim Reaper hasn't lost one yet.

Re: Sunburn

I went to the Dr. today and he told me that they have SPF shirts that are really good...Maybe you should try one of those. >.< I don't know if you would wear it though >.<
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy