Chat!

So chat hsnt been the same in along time i understand no one wants their playing times out there... but regardless i will be in the chatroom for anyone to come speak to me when they wish whenever i am on, Hope to see more faces in there

Re: Chat!

Good luck reviving it Josh. I don't know about other people, but when I try it, it tends to slow down the game for me. It might just be my net though.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

Okay, I'll give it a whirl.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

Like anything, it's lulls and highs. Ultimately, if folk are playing the game then that's better than chatting? However, if all fleet slots are full, then pop in for a chat, see the news, what's going on.

I like the chatroom becaues it helps mesh players together from all servers. :3 You get to make loads of allies or enemies or whatever. Kind of help shows that players can be nice even if they are cruel in game play.