Re: King of the hill

joshanddrew wrote:i hate to point out that its king of the hill not mountains so youve been fihting for nohing

i simply push karrouth off his hill nice and simple and anticipate the next move i put up a beware of dogs sign build a mote with alligators build a surround impenatrable wall that nothing anywhere in any time can destroy with a roof made of the same materal i hire mercs and build hidden bunkers all around the hill i then start a party and invite pwnage and we share the hill

END

all others fail

nothing anywhere anytime can destroy it im still koth witchy as magic is a thing somewhere in time and you still got shot and now im not sorry so im still king of the hill

once again the fortrees is ipmrentable the only thing your nuke did was destroy the hill we abadon the fortress and rebuild it on the new hill installing the same security measures once again you ruin this topic by posting things that dont work me and pwnage are kings of the hill and your the dunce victory is ours

joshanddrew wrote:once again the fortrees is ipmrentable the only thing your nuke did was destroy the hill we abadon the fortress and rebuild it on the new hill installing the same security measures once again you ruin this topic by posting things that dont work me and pwnage are kings of the hill and your the dunce victory is ours
Actually you ruin the thread by being so anal about it. The point is not to make an ubermegasupah impenetrable fortress that noone can conquer, its to try and make people THINK and try to get in.

While Josh is doing the aceventura butcheeks thing over the railings of the fortress, myself and my army of Space Marines simply walk in through the open gates. We then disembowel josh, and kick pwnage out.
Then we banish the impenetrable fortress into the next dimension.
We raise a chapter keep, built of solid ferrocrete, nigh invincible, and man the ramparts with heavily armoured supersoldiers armed with rapidfiring rocket propelled grenade launchers.(For those of you who didnt know what a SM is...all two of you.)
Oh, and we close the gates.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++