Re: Corrupt a Wish

Deal. They will now compliment your firmness while probing you.
I wish to be the last poster in the topic.
❦: I think this is supposed to be a pepper, in which case, it would be appropriate for my signature. If, however, it is discovered not to be a pepper, it will promptly be removed and anyone who refers to it will be deemed a conspiracist.

You are in an obscure topic no one cares about

I wish I was the last poster in Last one to post wins
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Granted. The Web achieves consciousness, decides people are kind of annoying and icky and does away with all of us just as you post the very last reply on ANY topic. Thanks a lot triad.

I wish Dr. triad3 hadn't made that wish.
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the Spiffiest of them all?

Do Science Responsibly: Don't Do Science and Drive

"While it's good to learn from experience, it is better to learn from other people's experience" - Warren Buffett

I didn't however your post now has no relevance due to it being in response to nothing so either
a)The paradox of it destroys your account
b)your account stays intact but you are regarded as crazy for talking to yourself
though option b may be better for you as here insanity is good.

I wish I could visit an asylum
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Granted, when visiting you see a mysterious pamphlet on the ground. When you pick it up, it is written in crazy messed up language. When you take it to the person at the front desk (who is insane), they can read it perfectly, which in turn causes them to believe you are insane, and thus lock you up. Your new roommate is Novac, who currently thinks he's Chippy the squirrel. Enjoy your stay at Ronald McDonald's House for the special.

I wish resources built up faster.
Average Person ~ Gale Points: 28
RIP Me.