Re: BF3 VS. MW3

Id say MW3...BF3 online is good but everyone does the same thing...sits in the back doesnt go for the obejectives and snipes...

EDIT* or sits and waits for the chopper to spawn so they can either crash it or get shot down in 10 seconds....

I've honestly only seen 2 snipers. There's never any in Conquest. It's way too fast paced. MW3 is:

Spawn-kill-die-spawn-kill-die.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Well, I've played both.. Here are my accounts:

Modern Warfare 3:
Graphics - Good graphics. Nothing more.
Gameplay - Nice story, life-like actions.
Audio - Awesome
Online play - Some maps are quite good for everything, though a lot are designed for snipers.

Battlefield 3:
Graphics - By far, the best one I've seen so far!
Gameplay - Good story, life-like actions.
Audio - Awesome
Online play - The classes changes everything! I can fly a toy helicopter, or build a turret! And even, heal teamates! The best *for me*

Take your pick!
We are Microsoft. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated

BF3 sounds like a game i would be interested in i have fair reviews on both they both are good games and gale even if it is just spawn kill die doesnt mean you wouldnt have fun mw3 has alot more challenge in multiplayer and i agree its more like mw2 iut has more features and a different campaign and maps on it with all new spec-ops and survival mode

MW3 is spawn kill die if your not very good lol
I'm more like kill kill kill kill die respawn kill kill kill

BF3 is more like get sniped, spawn get sniped as soon as you spawn, spawn again get in a tank and drive around for 10 minutes looking for the guy that just sniped you.

BF3 is more of a slow paced battle simulation and MW3 is a more fast paced shoot out, I think it is a lot more fun.
It runs smoother and the graphics are smoother than MW2 plus the new game mode, Kill confirmed is a lot of fun and not on MW2.
I'll take 96.875%

Scag wrote:BF3 is more like get sniped, spawn get sniped as soon as you spawn, spawn again get in a tank and drive around for 10 minutes looking for the guy that just sniped you.

BF3 is more of a slow paced battle simulation.

If you're not good at it ;).

[/color]

schnitter wrote:gale, do we need to discuss are tank incident again?
Please, God, no...

[/color]