Re: TV Shows :)

@Arshalo
Mebbe 8-)
Dafluffeh, Leader of the fluffeh peoples, and leader of the United defence of Leporids.
When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend
Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.
When in doubt, empty the magazine ^^

Anderson wrote:
arshalo wrote:heros season 4!!! lol haha i want it out alrdy.. i just finished watching season 3 :D >.<
Hey you can download a torrent of Season 4, the first episode is already out :D
See everyone loves Heroes :lol: You need to try it out fluffs.
And yeah guys, Bible Black is what you thought, not only that but he watches various other sick things that should be and probably are illegal. :)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Anderson wrote:
arshalo wrote:heros season 4!!! lol haha i want it out alrdy.. i just finished watching season 3 :D >.<
Hey you can download a torrent of Season 4, the first episode is already out :D

I always watch it on veoh the next day... you might check it out. it works for me. :mrgreen:
Megatron
Your just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

it has already been mentioned but i have to say it again, battlestar galactica, frackin amazin show. if you are going to get it make sure you start with the pilot, it comes seperatly and is about 3 hours long but after you watch that you will be gripped and start dreamin about spoolin up your ftl drive, checking D.R.A.D.I.S for enemy basestars and wonderin if it is ok to thing bill adama is better than chuck norris. in my opinion, yes.anyway. get battlestar

Anderson wrote:Hey was a bit bored so thought id start a thread about TV Shows :)

Ive got some spare money left over that im not using for anything so think ill buy a boxset just dont know what to get. So can anyone recommend any old or new TV Shows?

In return I would recommend to anyone that hasnt seen them to watch 24, Supernatural & Heroes. Thats the only 3 im up to date with at the moment :P And in my opinion they are all amazing :D

Thanks
heroes is great sylar great villain!
but why does it always have crap end episode to every series :x