Re: Favorite Games of 2012

I was just doing a little digging in the slightly older posts of ZE, when I came across this. I was just gonna read it and move on, as I have done to a few dozen other threads today, but something I saw here bugs me. How is Mass Effect 3 anyone's favorite game? I mean, ME2 was a great game, and the ending was probably one of the best endings of any game ever. But in my opinion, ME3 was the worst of the whole series, the ending being one of the worst endings of any game ever. How do you make such a huge drop like that?

Also: my favorite game of this year is definitely Assassin's Creed 3, even if it's ending didn't please me either.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

Halo 4 and assassins creed 3 will probably be epic (i have not gotten ANY new games yet)

and Ace i slightly agree with you on your comment.....ME2 had a better ending/ME3's ending was crappy and that there were so many of them is straight BS.....but ME3 had a great storyline overall new armor nice weapon mods even greater powers so it may not be the BEST game but it stacked up with ME2

I won't lie; the new graphics, weapons lodout, and power loadout was better than number 2. Playing as a vanguard with Charge giving you +50% shields with each use, I had no problem cutting through most enemies. But the ending pretty much killed the game for me.

10 Gale Points FTW

I thought the first one was slightly better than the second. Took me four playthroughs to discover that the first one had a second ending. I felt dumb afterwards.

10 Gale Points FTW