Clash

I wonder which alliance would end up on top if the top alliances from every server would somehow end up on one server and have to fight it out.

It would be an epic battle XD

The rules would be:
1) only these people in the match
2) No treaties between alliances, only total war
3) the winner is the alliance that has the best Damage dealt/damage suffered ratio.
4) Every day if no one attacks everyone looses a moon. (that way there are no stand-stills)

Re: Clash

Well, it means rj from VN(in standard) have to fight himself from chosens(in speed)?

(Just a example)
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

Just not do it at all. What about the differences between servers. Each account may be set up for the server specifically and not compatible with other servers. That is what Generals is for, all the players get a chance to compete from 0 points to top.
I'll hit you so smurfin' hard it'll feel like you smurfed a freight train

There again a paranoid kid jumps in and start trolling.
Btw, back to topic: there are a lot of problems for this idea my friend. Idea of a server that all top players play there is allready disaproved. Its almost the same idea. Wich means will have the same fate.
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi