Re: I will Not Be Forgotten, Will You?

i can't help wanting to help newbies. unless they just p*** me off. if they are grouches to me, or give me the silent treatment but are active, NO MERCY!!!

i'm too helpful for my own good though, most of the time.
RL has been a b****. maybe for once I can stay around long enough to make a name for myself...

~the V-mode Fleeter~

yup. some people forget that not everyone is not hugely invested in the game and as such they don't care about fleetsaving or such as much... not that they want to lose their stuff, it just is not the foremost thing on their mind
RL has been a b****. maybe for once I can stay around long enough to make a name for myself...

~the V-mode Fleeter~

well i can say i will be remembered for being a kind player i have helped out loads and still do and i never ask for anything in return i know what it is like to be a newbie and always getting crashed some end up giving up to quickly and then there are the ones out there who ignore u when u try to help them that really grinds my gears,oh and if anyone reading this plays speed if u need any moon shots pm me in game name there is ShadowDemon
It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.