Re: please don't worry who I am

zartz wrote:To who it may concern

My ign will never be revealed to no one.
So stop asking mark thank you very much

I have a story to tell and would love to tell it.
So each day I will be posting my story for all

Love and leave for today
The zartz
Pretends to give a ****

Looks for extra beer and popcorn.....puts feet up....gets ready for the long haul ...

Ftr Oscar Pistorius is from your neck of the woods.....he also has a story to tell.....I'll get more popcorn...... :D

Personally, I don't care who you are, either you have something to say or you don't. If we wanted a biography I'm sure we'd buy one! I feel in this limited reply post, the consensus is leaning to my way of thinking, lol.

Either say something or not. Not an elongated explanation of your life and guessing games as to who you are. If we wanted to play those games we would, but you may not realize, people here play a game called ZORG EMPIRE. That's the game we have chosen to play. Not who is this, what's he done.

Perhaps tell us who you are. Tell us in one brief description what you want us to know. Not some installments in the Soap Opera that you seem to think your life is!

Do or do not. Simple.

Thx to who lifted my ban a few day early...

I had a LONG TALK with admin and talked my heart out. Yep, i was rude to him to.. but i was bit upset...

Name calling... falsely accuse people here "yes they accused me to from multi account" is not the correct way... But i think EVERYONE must be careful because admin is scanning all NOW "form members and moderators to"

Again
Thx for the few days early lift of my ban!!
Let's enjoy this GOOD social Game :-)

Mighty Vega Danger :-)
LSD ROCKS

vegadanger wrote:Thx to who lifted my ban a few day early...

I had a LONG TALK with admin and talked my heart out. Yep, i was rude to him to.. but i was bit upset...

Name calling... falsely accuse people here "yes they accused me to from multi account" is not the correct way... But i think EVERYONE must be careful because admin is scanning all NOW "form members and moderators to"

Again
Thx for the few days early lift of my ban!!
Let's enjoy this GOOD social Game :-)

Mighty Vega Danger :-)
LSD ROCKS
....and why are you posting about an Admin decision here? Is the title of the post "Vegadanger was rude to Admin"? ...or maybe "Vegadanger thinks people give a ****!"......

No it doesn't.....now if you don't mind please stay on topic....Zartz has a story to tell ....and he is late telling all his latest enthralling episode......

Best he hurries.....my popcorn is going stale :D

Im intrigued, let's let this story pan out id like to see who you are.

The question to ask about the writer isn’t ‘Why does he behave so badly?’ but ‘What does he gain by wearing this mask? – Philip Roth

On a side note, Decisions made by an admin or moderator are not to be discussed in the forums, Please take the time to read The Forum Rules before posting in the forums as to avoid any future warnings, Thank You :D - JaD