Hmmm....

Do any other Marxists play this game?

There seems no real intersection of political ideology w/ game play w/in this MMORPG - at least not economically, given how game economics are not exactly variable, and efforts w/in alliances to share resources limited by rules (rules quite justifiable) -

Yet, I would be very much interested in conversations with any such others out there :)
Ní mar a shíltear a bhítear.
Ní féidir maraigh tú an Dullahan
Níl luibh ná leigheas in aghaidh an bháis.

Re: Hmmm....

I studied economics and philosophy at University under the tutelage of several Professors schooled in the Western Marxist tradition. It appealed to me.

Re: Hmmm....

Pardon double post - but reason for this having appeal related strongly to my being raised Roman Catholic (ironically enough). When I made Confirmation, it was on the basis of my being inspired by writings of Rev. Frei Betto and Paulo Freire. When studying Marxist economics and philosophy at University, it clicked with me that those authors who had inspired me to faith were now those whose approach to faith was inviting of the historical materialist epistemological standpoint in inquiry. So, I was particularly receptive to the message...