Goodbye

Well, the time has come... I have been trying to quit for a while now. I think I have achieved all I could want in this game and Ive had fun but RL has caught up. Ive met a lot of cool people on here and hope to keep in touch. I reached the goal of the #1 spot and kept it for a fair amount of time, I have a #1 hit that should stick for a while. I have been mining for the last 2 months but Im over it now. I didnt want to completely quit until I felt that ~V~ was in a good place. We have a very strong team now and I have every faith they will continue the same.

I think Admin really need to take a long hard look at the direction of this game. Experienced players will never flock to a game that doesnt work and there is little being done about it. This game is missing so many basic features Im surprised it has lasted so long. This is something that is stated all too often but nothing seems to happen. Most of the players here dont have experience in similar fully functioning games and dont realize how many flaws there really are. I have invited alot of skilled players, who quit after a short time because of basic functions missing/bugged. This is not an attack on the admin but if this game is to ever be as popular as some others, some hard work needs to be done.

For everyone else, I wish you the best of luck!

Squirrel

1 Squirreloncrack Vengeance 5.610.538

Re: Goodbye

GLiRL Squirrel, not always (if ever) been on the same side of the fence as you, but only the greatest respect for you and your playstyle mate. Maybe when the bugs are fixed, youll come back to whup *** some more?
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

You talked about this before Squirrel, but i didn't think you ever would. :P

Well, we haven't always seen eye to eye, in fact only on the rare occasion. Still, everyone knows you're a fantastic player and a great loss to the game. I wish you nothing but the very best of luck with RL Squirrel, hope everything turns out great for you.

And with the passing of another Titan, this quote seems very apt;

Man's feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell. ~Jean Paul Richter

Again, best of luck Squirrel, you will be missed. But you left a fantastic legacy behind, let's hope Gumppy can make that number one spot look as intimidating as you have. ;)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

you are a great player and will be missed, tho there will be a bit more air to breathe until the others suck it all up again. BTW, since you where the leader of V, are the V players going to disband and regroup? or are you going to go the 50 rubies eternal Vmode? i'd rather the last so you can come back if you change you rmind:)

Good luck IRL and have fun.

The second loss of a number one player in the game. You worked hard to get where you are, and I wish the best of luck with real life. Btw, you should go eternal V-mode just to piss off everyone who cant attack you. :lol: :lol:

Goodbye squirrel , I hope you'll success in RL as you did in here ...
I never had the honor of being hunted by you , I'm sure its better for me , but hey I would have learned a lot I think . Your skills will be missed ...
Good luck !