I read the rules.

Slash I read the rules and I didnt see anything about not being able to give away cordinates.I mean why cant I,or is there rules in this part that I didnt see cause I read the forum rules in the rules tab on zorg but I dont know if theres any in here.Heres the rules it stated:
FIRE FOX!!!!!!!!

Re: I read the rules.

Forums
* Using the forums is a privilege, at any time you may be kicked or have your thread be modified/deleted.

Rules:
1- Please keep all pictures and words appropriate for all ages.
2-Pure advertising is not allowed. If you are to post a link make sure you firstly let others know what this is.
3- Do not use the forums as a place to harass, insult, or reveal info about other players.
I dont see where it says I cant post cordinates.because I m not giving away info about other players.
FIRE FOX!!!!!!!!

Re: I read the rules.

Slash I read the rules and I didnt see anything about not being able to give away cordinates.I mean why cant I,or is there rules in this part that I didnt see cause I read the forum rules in the rules tab on zorg but I dont know if theres any in here.Heres the rules it stated:
Read Rule 10.

You also better read Rule 7. If you have a beef with a moderation you will send a pm and not make a post.

TOPIC CLOSED> FINAL WARNING GIVEN.