Re: NFL Discussion

The ravens are looking pretty good, letting flacco throw it a little more (now lets hope the recievers can catch something. I was suprised at how well the defence did with half of them going to the jets. They are much better than last year, and WILL make the playoffs again

Ummmm i personally like the chargers.. who as it happens will have a break out season this year and will beat the giants in their game.

GO CHARGERS! BEAT WHOEVER! GIANTS SUCK!
“A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need the advice.”- Bill Cosby

they wont go all the way. As a matter of fact, currently Brett Favre is absolutely ruining the single best running back (Adrian Peterson) to come along since Barrry Sanders or Walter Payton by his selfishness and Lime-lite needs. I give it 7-8 games, and it will all start falling apart for him, just like it did with the Jets.

Teh only chance the vikings have is to let Adrian run the ball and control the games upcoming and let Brett peak at the end of the season, not at the beginning.

2yd a quarter = 8yds a game, and that was THIS game, i'm speaking of the overall picture. Brett has no respect that for anybody but himself. He thinks he's the only one that can win a game with his arm. I will bet that in the next 6 games he will throw a total of 12 or more interceptions, probably 4 in one game, and teh Vikings will not make it past round one of the playoffs IF they make it. That is based on teh Vikings AND Brett Favre's past.

spankie brett farve isnt egotistical like that he doesnt think of himself in that nature if youve heard that the qb runs a team you cant say that when we make past the first round of playoffs it is only because of the vikings not brett farves past its brett farves present and future and of course it was the vikings farve is now a viking...

yeah, he crys like a good team player,but he is selfish. I'm a cowboys fan, and I will say the same thing about Romo atm, he used to have a hunger for the game, but he's got an ego now, and his performance *****. Point given with the 3 hungry *** running backs we have, and he throws 2 times inside the 2 yard line to a 3rd spot reciever because he wants it to be all about him.

Same for Favre, he's a drama queen, things are looking good so far for him, but just watch when he starts throwing those INT's and Adrian's numbers start to rise again. You will be able to see it in Favre's face, like he's getting spanked or something. Too bad, the Vikings didnt pick up Jeff Garcia from the Eagles, he will take them into the playoffs and maybe even win it all.