Re: MMA Discussion

HAHAHAHA!

I just watch UFC 100 and just finished watching Henderson v Bisbing. AMAZING knockout for Henderson, I think Bisbing was out for at least a good minute and a half from that on. I was rooting for Henderson (Me being American and all :P) and kept thinking back to how Bisbing said he was going to knockout Henderson and as soon as I saw him drop, I just cracked up. I especially loved the last right hand Henderson got on Bisbing after he fell. Two absolutely huge hits right after the other. I think the last one is what kept him asleep.

Lesnar v Mir. Boo. I hate Lesnar. :( Funny, but I just hate him. His fights are never really exciting, it seems. He just lays on top of them and pulls out a win because he has fists the saze of garbage trucks.

Alves v GSP...Eh, fight was alright. GSP fought really well, but it was very one-sided and not very fun to watch.

i was just about to post about ufc 100.

i have to say i only got 2 picks wrong but i was supposed to switch one of my picks after the weighins
and Bonnar lost to an aging and used up Coleman. i dont see how he is going to stay in the UFC after that one.

also looks like Hendo was taking lessons from Lee Carr
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

SBT! THAT PICTURE IS EPIC! And so is the *Insert whatever the bottom thing is called :P*

I nominate that one for knockout of the year. Just because Bisbing is a prick, lol.

Lesnar needs to gtfo. Tired of him laying on people and hitting them with those things he calls fists. Terrible fights.

Sadbutrue wrote:i was just about to post about ufc 100.

i have to say i only got 2 picks wrong but i was supposed to switch one of my picks after the weighins
and Bonnar lost to an aging and used up Coleman. i dont see how he is going to stay in the UFC after that one.

also looks like Hendo was taking lessons from Lee Carr

That picture is AWESOME, i wish i watched that fight!!
You thought you had a easy path to victory, before i stepped in the path!

Urweirdsaysi wrote:
Lawl.

I suppose you also heard about Dana wanting to bring Fedor in to fight Lesnar? I'm pretty sure its not any where near close to happening, but sweet baby Jesus. I wanna see it.
i hear everything about everything
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

You must hear a bunch of useless stuff, then :P

Was reading an article about some guy complaining that Henderson threw the second punch on Bisbing because it had "malicious intent" and could have caused "serious cell damage." Wow. Its fighting. Cro Cop took a **** ankle directly to his temple, no one bitched that Gonzaga threw a couple extra hits afterward. They're fighting, cell damage is inevitable anyway. I'm sure James Irvin has caused more than enough serious brain traumas in his career.

But apparently its because Henderson normally doesn't do something like that. So they try and nitpick a way to make it look bad.

The media is having a ball with Lesnar's antics, too. Saw like 20 different articles across the web about how the UFC was promoting Pro Wrestling performance. Never mind the fact that Dana wtfpwnt Lesnar after the fight.

Media fails.