Re: NHL

I am a Pens fan, and my fam likes Detroit. Despite these biases, they wont face in finals. For either team to get there would require too much luck for both to. Good news for Pittsburgh though, they just got back Gonchar and Malkin. As for Detroit, they've had great goaltending from Howard, something they haven't seen much of lately. San Jose, they have the best line in hockey, an awesome D and a good goalie, but will they choke again? Phoenix, a team I hate riding Ilya Bryzgalov for all hes worth. Nashville, a solid defensive powerhouse with Suter and Weber leading the way. Washington, the most dynamic team in the leagure with over 300 goals! Then there's still New Jersey and Vancouver with 2 of the best goalies of this era, although NJ has a pourously slow D...
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

Chicago - Philadelphia finals. Philly has an unproven goalie that has risen as of late, along with a strong, but slow defense and a lot of depth at scoring up front. Chicago has a talented crop of young stars and 1st year goalie Niemi (who outplayed Team Canada's Roberto Luongo in the 2nd round) behind a great but speedy defense and fast forwards. Philly or Chicago? Who would you rather see win?

Personally I hate Philadelphia, so I want em to lose. They prolly will anyways as when it comes to Cinderella runs in the NHL the clock strikes midnight when the finals begin.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

At this point, I'm cheering for Chicago, as I also hate the Flyers. I would have loved to see the Canadiens make their run last through finals, but alas, the 8 seed was not destined for greatness
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.