Re: Paintball

Yeah, game finished, took the mask off and he didnt hear our buzzer go. Everything worked out fine in the end, Canadian winter, I shot him bare-hand to make up for it. Trust me, that is more than revenge. Ghost, do you play competitively?
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

where i go when the game is done u have to keep the mask on until we reach the safe zone when all the guns are covered with the paintball socks. anyone who does not follow this will get ban from the place lol, so its always safe for me. So ur canadian? which province?

Ghost- wrote:where i go when the game is done u have to keep the mask on until we reach the safe zone when all the guns are covered with the paintball socks. anyone who does not follow this will get ban from the place lol, so its always safe for me. So ur canadian? which province?
Ontario. But I never have paint balled in actual facilities. I've paintballed in forests, meadows and such
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

Forest paintballing is the best. So much fun.

There's a big wooded area about an hours drive from my place that me and some friends use for paintballing, not as often as we used to, but it still kicks ***. We tend to set up starting points for both teams at certain locations in the woods with a flag at each and play a capture the flag scenario in which if you are shot, you must drop the flag you are carrying and not do anything for another 3 minutes.

Great fun, makes me wanna go play again! :D

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

i play in a facility, and theres a new paintball place just opened a hour away and the way they place th egame are more tactical paintball like police force breaking in or a swat team. pretty cool but sucs lol ur shooting nothing whenever u kick the door open or moving up the stares.