Re: rugby

Bunch of head strong guys (30 in one team I think) smashing each other to get a ball in to the other sides double polls. The boll is not even a sphere!!!
Jokes apart it's a strong mens' game, really hard to control the boll in the air. Don't know the rules that much, wiki it out if you need specifics. I like the players warm up sessions, blood rush!!!
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

As a current rugby player here are the dummy rules for you.

Each team has 15 players that consists of 8 forwards and 7 backs.

The forwards are loose head, hooker, tight head, second row, second row, blindside flanker, openside flanker, No8.

The backs are Scrum half, fly half (my position), inside centre, outside centre, right wing, left wing and full back.

The whole idea of the game is to get the ball over the try line. You score 5 points for a try, 2 for a conversion (which you get after scoring a try)

Other ways of scoring is a penalty which is a converted kick (3 points) where a player has broking rules, or a drop goal which has to touch the floor before being kicked which is also 3 points

The game consists of 40 minutes a half for a total of 80 played minutes, the stop clocks every time the ball goes out of play or time has halted (Unlike girly soccer)

FORWARDS:

forwards are the big guys, usually slower, who are involved in scrummaging and lineouts and general breakdown play and are generally the ones in mauls.

BACKS:

We are the skillful ones who look to run, make territory and look for gaps in the opposition defence.

General rules

You can only pass a ball backwards, when you kick all players must be behind the kicker and unless in your 22 you can not kick a ball out on the full.

Is there anything else you want to know?

It's a bit easier to understand if you can watch a few games. Especially if you can catch the games on American TV since they explain the rules during the game because the large majority of Americans don't know the game.

In which I'm excited about the pro rugby league starting up later this year. I'm just hoping that their games get picked up by a network so I can watch some rugby on TV.