The SuberBowl 2010: Saints vs. Colts

Since the SuperBowl is tomarrow, I just want to ask...
Who wants who to win in the Colts vs. Saints game in the SuperBowl???

Personall, I want New Orleans to win, but I'm thinking that Indianapolis is going to beat them by a single touchdown during the game....

What does anyone else think???
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

Re: The SuberBowl 2010: Saints vs. Colts

I personally don't see how it's going to be any contest. Saints just barely beat the Vikings, who turned the ball over 927 times in the second half. Colts aren't going to turn the ball over more than twice. Saints defense can't do anything (other than create turnovers) well except blitz, and defeating the blitz is the Colts' specialty. Colts will win in a high scoring game by at least 11 points.

Then again, none of my picks for the Superbowl even made it to the championships.

I agree with Shaftoe. Not only did the Saints just squeek by the Vikings after they turned the ball over 927 times, the refs were clearly on the Saints side. Nobody can read a defence like Manning. And the Colts defence is just good enough to slow the Saints offence down. I say Colts by 11 points! 35 to 24!
[Showing no mercy!

Dagoth Mora wrote:Well, Saints won. I wasn't particularly interested in either side and I didn't see it to be a great game, but I was pulling for the saints 'cause I'm a southerner. I was surprised that the saints one, though.
Same here, man.
Shaftoe wrote:Well, I got the turnovers right, but that's about it. Saints defensive coordinator deserves coach of the decade award.
Got that right.

I really didn't pick sides, at first. My three favorite teams are the Vikings, the Colts, and the Saints, so these last two games of the season, I've had no picking, really. I did want the Saints to win, but I expected the Colts too.

So, who's everybody going for in the next SuperBowl?

10 Gale Points FTW

Shaftoe wrote:Let's see. Superbowl is going to be in Jerryworld in a year without a salary cap. Magic eight ball says NFC team is the Cowboys.
Magic eight ball, huh? Haha.

Honestly, I wanna see the Raiders go next year. Then agian, I've always been in favor of the underdogs!!

10 Gale Points FTW