Re: favorite sport

Spankie wrote:if they want to make dancing on ice really competitive, they should do it on a thinly iced over lake with preditorial water dwellers underneath!!!
XD there are rules on ice dancing. Ice dancing is kinda different than figure skating. Different skates and different rules. :)

You do realize that "rules" are simply guidelines that were administered and agreed upon and, as such, can be manipulated, scewed, changed, irradicated,modified, and broken. Only a concurrence of leadership based on pressure from those considerate of the said game can impose disciplines or new rules.

i.e. there are rules to bubble gum blowing competitions as well

favorite sport

hey guys im from Ausland and my favorite sport is AFL, you guys probably dont know what it is but its the best sport ever my favorite team is St kilda there awesome but they didnt get into the finals this year :msn-cry: but cant wait for next years season
https://www.sportzfuel.com/

Don't know much about AFL, but I'm sort of glad that you're into that rather than cricket, what a start to The Ashes today, lol.

But, only kidding. I couldn't resist.

They started to show AFL late in the evening here, but not many watched it. When you have a RFU team like Australia has, it's good to know that there are other sports that do get the attention they deserve.