favorite sport

favorite sport

favorite sport player

Basketball

Labron james
(i speelled wrong)

Foorball

drew brees/Payton manning cant choose
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

Re: favorite sport

Favorite Sports:

Football (they call it soccer this days *sigh*)
Team: Brazil (nationals) Barcelona (league)
Player: Andrés Iniesta (Barcelona)

Cricket
Team: Bangladesh(gotta support home)
Player: Charles Brian Lara (gotta love the prince)

F1
Team: Ferrari
Driver: Michael Schumacher (Mercedes GP) Been watching his progress for 17 years
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

I don't really care for watching any sports but my favorite sport to participate in is cross country or track&field.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Spy Schumachers progress is more of a decline these days lol.

Andre Iniesta is a class player although a bit of a diver, and the correct term is Football as th English invented it. Saying that they do a lot of pushing and diving around lik little girls so i suppose 'soc' 'cer' can describe footie players

Well I believe red bull has been really playing the circuits this year, but would be a shame for Schumy to quit after just one season. I look forward to next year cause this year things were not working good for alot of Great teams (my beloved Ferrari :( )

Well if you want to play contact sports play boxing, if u want to play a game of skills come to the field and play football. Being said that what an individual player do in a game is his responsibility, you call dive and **** like that but forgetting that those are termed as punishable act in game. So do not look out for the stuffs that are not part of the game but the skills the players demonstrate with there two FEET (<<<<hence the term football).
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.