Re: Favorite car

I don't really have one, but I like Land Rovers and NASCAR cars. And ferarries? I don't care if it is spelled wrong. :lol: Don't really have a favorite. Oh!! Just remembered I like those cars where you can pull the doors up, it looks cool!

even tho i will never own these...

i just love lamborghinis, i jizz over them lol. my favourite is the reventon. i like the koeningseggs ccxr too, pure insane power. the aston martin db9 is just possibly the most beautiful car ever (as they say on top gear). nissan skyline gt-r.

i think these cars just pwn...

lol

Dude just so you know the Veyron has 1001HP and the CCXR has 1018hp not much of a difference. Yes the CCXR is lighter by about 650kg but the Veyron has superior acceleration. The Veyron boasts 0-100km/h in 2.5s the CCXR boasts a slightly slower 0-100km/h in 3.2s may not seem like much but in high speed cars it makes all the difference. The top speeds are about the same capping out around 405km/h and a little bit higher.

So you still think it will own? I think they are about par in the end it all will come down to handling and driver abilities. Don't say your car owns another until you've seen what both cars bring to the table.

Frankly I could car less about which car is faster but I'm bored and felt like doing something so I thought I'd straighten this out :D
Gale Points: 6

My obvious choice .. Bugatti Veyron 8-)

the problem is that she needs a good quality / no speed limit motorway i.e. German ones .. and the downside is that your brother would not easily let you have a giro ... thumbs down

but in my honest opinion this is the best pick ... among commercial cars obviously ;)