Re: Motorcycle fan anyone?

Around 65 and the life of his children. LOL JK. I also thought about this one, but I didn't think the guy wanted to let his "baby" go :?.

Ah, I can't wait to ride that bike in downtown Osaka ^^. I look like the "sportbike" type in rl, too, lol :lol:.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Lol, look for the extremely short girl with broad shoulders, :lol:. The awesome bike is a dead giveaway, but who knows! Motos are the shiz in Japan. I wouldn't be suprised if a similar one parked right next to me, haha!

[/color]

2007 custom made Suzuki (customer designed paints, customer designed body, customer designed kit), Hyabusa model (known for acceleration), DP Engine (Double-pump engine uses two smaller enginges acting as one, pumping the gas out of two mufflers-one on each side of the back wheels- to increase max speed), and a mini-woofer (bass system in a bike- awesome).

Make more sense?

[/color]

Gale wrote:2007 custom made Suzuki (customer designed paints, customer designed body, customer designed kit), Hyabusa model (known for acceleration), DP Engine (Double-pump engine uses two smaller enginges acting as one, pumping the gas out of two mufflers-one on each side of the back wheels- to increase max speed), and a mini-woofer (bass system in a bike- awesome).

Make more sense?
My god, just add a mini-fridge and it has it all. :lol:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...